22.

Author POV:

Yoongi buttons his shirt up quickly after his pants. He hears a chuckle. He turns around and there was the girl. The girl you've been waiting for to know.

"You know, why marry low status girl. There's always me you know." She said, wearing back up her dress.

Yoongi finished putting on his coat and ruffled his hair as the sweat was driving down before heading towards her way.

"You know I don't care." Yoongi said it coldly . She smirks.

"You know you love me.... Yoongi." She wraps her arms around his neck clinging on to him.

Yoongi looks at her and smirks. "Irene, it's probably not a good time for a second round for a punishment but I need go. My members must be worrying outside." He kissed her and she kissed back .

"Next time?" Irene asked, with her eyebrows raise.

"Next time." Yoongi left out sending her a wink and a smirk before leaving out side running.

Mia POV:

Throughout the whole ride, it was pitch quiet. Especially me and Hoseok. I kept glancing at Yoongi trying to figure out why was he so late. I was observing Him very close in every detail. I can't see anything because it's so dark in the car. I lean back of the seat and look up.

Why do I care? Why do I even care about what he does... I don't know.. Why?

After we got dropped off , Me and Yoongi comes out and we waited for Hoseok but Hoseok says he's going to stay with the members for a while. I nod and went home walking toward the door step behind Yoongi . I smelt a scent that wasn't his. It's more a girl scent. I sigh quietly and took off my shoes.

After slipping on into my slippers, I see Yoongi laying the couch with his head lean back. I gave him a shape gaze before walking to him, sitting on the small couch.

He heard me and he looks up. He notice my expression. "What?"

Should I ask him..?

"Why were you late?" I asked and he shot up quickly.

"Non of your business." He said "Could you get me some water I'm thirsty." He then shoo me away. I gave him the 'are you serious' look as I still sat there.

He peek at me still in the same spot and he pulls and point the gun out at me. I startled.

"Go. Now." He says sternly and I just stomp my way to the kitchen, getting of the couch.

"Go now" I said copying him with a high pitch voice. The water was filling half way. I let go of the button and carried the glass of water to Yoongi. From the kitchen to the living room stood in front of him.

"Here." I said.

He looks up and less than 1 second, he was all drench. I splashed the glass of water on to his face.

I laughed evilly and of a blank of seconds, I was still back in the kitchen. The glass of water was now filling up the cup , spilling over.

Oh shit!

I removed it and without thinking, I drank it until it was enough For Yoongi. I wiped my lips off of there and walked to the living room.

I was standing right behind of Yoongi , who was playing on his phone. I breathe out and making my confidence raise up.

I walked right in front of him with the glass of water in my hands. Just do it.

"Here." I said, as my voice was shaking a bit.