28.

Author POV:

Yoongi shrugs off Namjoon's grip that was being held on his shoulders. Namjoon sigh and decide to speak up.

"What has happen to you? You and Hoseok was cool but the next you both are fighting. What has happen?"

Yoongi could not function what is going on. Yoongi grip his hair on the edge of the bed thinking why is he doing this for her.

'For Irene? Why? I am not scared of her. Why am I scared of her. I'm the mafia. The strongest gang in Seoul City? I should not care about Mia... She is just a contract...Right?? ' He thought to himself.

Yoongi look at Namjoon and made eye contact with each other. Yoongi was going to tell him but he look away and went back to thinking.

Namjoon sigh and drop his hands on his sides and spat down right next to Yoongi and lay back down, looking up on the ceiling.

"I can see that look on your face." he says still looking at the ceiling,

Yoongi slowly turns to the side hearing him say, not saying anything.

"You are actually worried."

Now this time , Yoongi turns fully towards him and Namjoon sat straight up. He grins and point at Yoongi's face

"Like that." Namjoon says as Yoongi threw his hand out of his face. Namjoon chuckles. "That's right, Gotcha."

"It's nothing like that. You don't understand."

"Suga, Hear me out.. " Namjoon stopped Yoongi from taking and he took his own hand on his own chest, "I dated.. alot of girls. They never get enough, and they will soon be obsess of your dick and-"

"Wait- What-" trying to catch on what is he saying.

"Hold on, let me finish, but in the other hand, there will be girl's will love you and will do anything for you, even if she annoys you, being clingy, always worried about you where you at. you won't see it until you understand. Thats a keeper." Namjoon intertwined his hands together.

Yoongi stared at namjoon blanky. Namjoon sighs. He pats on yoongi's back. "You'll understand." Then walks out.

Yoongi sighs as he gets up from the bed and stood right next to his picture frame that was on his top right wall. He remove that picture from the wall and there was a safe in the wall. He put the code in and it open. He grabs the item that belongs to Mia and leaves.

Somewhere else~

She grabs the her phone quickly as she panicked.

"Come on. Come on." She hurried.

Another gun shot was heard from down stairs. She panic even more. She called him again but no respond, just straight to voicemail.

"I-I need h-help! Please send help! Min YOO-"

The door bangs on her door and she accidentally drops her phone from the door. Before she can pick it back up, the door was rammed open, leaving her in shock.

"Well well well, we met again."

She backs up and quickly grabs the gun and aims it at him. He went behind her and grabs her hair. She grasps

'did he just grab my hair?' She thought, ' You mess with the wrong one.'

She drops the gun she was holding and grabs his hand that was gripping on her hair and twist his arm. She turns around and kick him down. He groans.

She fixes her hair and glares at him. "How rude to pull a lady's hair." She fixes her hair clip and fixes on nicely and smiles.

"Now, " she said as she turns around at him, "Why are you here exactly?"

He gets up slowly and she clicked her tongue. "I didn't even kick you that hard, stop faking dude."

He attack her but she smoothy did a low kick making him fall. She claps her hands, whipping the dust.

"Did we tell you to not test the Mins?" she says. as she knocks him with her heels of her shoes.

She notice there was a rip on his face. She bends down as she frowns in confusion. She peels it on and realized it was a layer of another skin. a FAKE SKIN.

The door bang made a loud noise making her flitch and look back.

He smirks.

She was in shock but she did understood something. It was too easy just now.

"Get her!" He shouted and the last thing she saw was them holding her and seeing blackness after the pain on her head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued