19.

Mia POV:
I honestly have no idea where I am at. It was just darkness around me. I Couldn't see the city light at all.

"Ugh! Why am I so pissed off!?" I shouted of anger. Echoes through out the woods. Then a snap. A sound like a wood crack. I turn around and there was no one for sure. Well I don't know, it dark. Can't see shit.

It was quiet until I hear like a driveway. I follow toward it and ignored whatever just snap. I finally made it out of the woods and I stepped on something hard. It was the road. I was manage to escape. Oh yeah. But wait. If I'm free from Jackson...and escape from him.. Then doesn't that mean I'm free from Yoongi?!... OH YEAHH.

I wiped both of my hands on my knees. I see a bright shining on the corner of my eyes. I turn and look. There was two and it was coming towards me. As it gets brighter ,I held up my arms to block my eyes. Then suddenly I just black out.

-
-
-
-
-

I woke up from smelling something extremely strong disgusting sent. "Ew, that was awfully disgusting ."I sat up and sneezed. "ACHOO! Goodness gracious. I almost had a heart attack."

"Bless you're alive and You're welcome." A voice said behind me. I pause. I look in front of me and I moved my eyeball roaming around the place without moving my head. Oh no.. why am I back in this awful place?!

I turn around and face him. He was crossing his arms on his chest and tapping the tip of his foot. I can feel the gaze I'm feeling from him. Did I do something wrong?

"Uh.. Yeah?" I say trying to start a conversation but then..

*Slap*

My glasses flew off from my eyes widen. I look at him furiously , holding my right cheek. I stood up giving him a glare with my half blurry eyes.

"That was for going out to the public without my permission! and went to sneak to Jackson's place didn't you?!" Yoongi shouted outrages. I was taken back by his shout and i took a step back , ignoring the pain on my ankle. I got my hair pulled and it was now close to his face. He smirks and gave me another slap. Now this time I was on the floor. I could taste the blood from the corner of my lips and I just scoff.

"You think this is funny?" Yoongi pulls me up and I'm facing him again. I smirk. "You-.."

"YES!" I answered. I wiped his hands off me and pushed him back. "Yes! What if I did went to Jackson's Place?! What are you gonna do huh?" I shouted and it looks like he was taken back. I saw him took out a gun behind him and aims it at me.

"Don't test me Mia." He holds the gun towards my chest. I glup.

OKay .. maybe I went to a wrong turn..

I was hesitating but was manage to be strong and stood still, looking at him. I tilt my head and grin. "..Go on.."

Yoongi's face puizzled. "Wait what?" I pushed his gun away from my chest and rolled my eyes.

"You don't have evidence that i apparently walk my ass up to his place."

"Yoonji told me , you left with jackson from the cafe." He fought back

I scoff. This bitch just didn't. " Left with Jackson? Okay that wasn't just ' Oh jackson. take me to you place where I can be safe away from terrifying Suga is. Ahhh save me please' Uh yeah no. I apparently got my ass kidnapped and PLUS, How long I've been here? What? 4 days ago. And where is this place? Seoul? I don't even know where this area is. So Tell you're sisTER to clarify everything first before snitching to you. 'Boss'. " I rolled my eyes. "I'm out of here."

Yoongi POV:

" Left with Jackson? Okay that wasn't just ' Oh jackson. take me to you place where I can be safe away from terrifying Suga is. Ahhh save me please' Uh yeah no. I apparently got my ass kidnapped and PLUS,  How long I've been here? What? 4 days ago. And where is this place? Seoul? I don't even know where this area is."...

Flashback:

"ENOUGH!"

We both look back, at Hoseok interrupting us. "Argue another time! There's a bigger problem..." We stood silent for him to continue, ".. Mia is still Missing.."

I sigh and look at Yoonji. "Yoonji, You know how much this really means to me. Tell me where is Mia."

Yoonji sighs as defeated and told me. "Jackson took Mia..."

"WHAT?!" Me and Hoseok said in sync. Yoonji continued.

"She left with Jackson and told him to kill you for good and-.."

"Go..." I cut her off... She still stood there like she didn't hear me. "I said GO!" I pointed at the door wanting to her get out. She flinch and left after giving a glare to me.

After Yoonji left, I immediately turn back to hoseok. "You have task to do. Go to the same cafe and check all the cameras if something happened to her. Then I'll check her at Jacksons if she's really there." Hoseok nods and left.

After 30 minutes Hoseok come running it and show them to me. There was a clip of Mia got hit by Jackson from behind an kidnaps her. I clench my fist as it was turning red. I got up and grabs my jacket and mask. "Hyung." I turn and look at Hoseok. "Be safe" I nod coldly and left to jackson's.

End Of Flash back

I kinda smile to myself after hearing Mia telling truth. She can be quite truthful . I feel bad hurting her. But its just an act. I really didn't mean it. I see her walking up stairs limping and I followed her. I quietly went from behind her and picks her up.

"YAH! PUT ME DOWN! YOU BASTARD!!" She was flapping her legs around around trying to make her let go but nope. I open the door to my room and threw her on my bed. She began to freak out after she realized shes in my room. "Yah, what am I doing in your room? What are you going to do to me?" She covered herself. I smirk

"You're mine. I can do anything to you."

——————————————————————————-
TO BE CONTINUED