12.

Previous Chapter

I eyes narrow down to the drawer where Mia found the invitation. I thought I only made 8?. how does she.. wait..

Then....

Hows does she know my Grandma?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia POV:

I was racking my body back and forth as I was hugging my knees up to my chest. I changed my outfit into sweatpants and a white tank-top with a cardigan over it. I tied my hair back into a ponytail and stared at the stars. I stopped racking until I hear knock on the door. I rolled my eyes. I drag myself to the door and opened it.

I already expect this person to show up at the door.. Yoongi..

"You need anything--"

He held up the familiar envelope and I sigh as soon I recognize it. " C'mon in."

I close the door behind him and saw him sat down on the edge of the bed and hands me the envelope.

"You still gotta sign it.. if not -"

"I know.." Yoongi nods.

I rolled my eyes and open it. I felt like it was about 20 pages to sign and 10 papers of reading. I look at him rising my eyebrow. "5 months right?" I say remembering what he said before. He nods.

"Okay but before you start -"

I already took the paper and sign one paper..

10 minutes after

I hand them back Yoongi and glared at him. "Watch who you're looking at soon. Better watch your back." After that he left.

Am I supposed to be worried??... Or don't give a flying fuck about it..

I sigh and locked the door and back to the bed. I close the lights and closed my eyes...

Minutes Later..

"That's not possible." I almost yelled out.

I sat up and grip my hair thinking how I met Yoongi's grandma. It's just too Impossible. Unless I mistook her from someone..

"Oh you haven't darling ?" An old elderly woman spoke beside me . I faced her.

Flashbacks were coming back on that day..

"Heard of what?" I asked not understanding. The elder women smiles

"Suga, as known as ..." She whispers the last part of her sentence. "Min... Yoongi".

" He has made a lot of crimes in the past years.. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot.."

"I know ... you.. You can change him.. "

My eyes widen!!!

"But I still don't get it." I went to my regular mood staring at the stars. I just hope I can get back home safely. I miss my bed.

After a while I soon knocked the hell out.

The next day

"Hurry Mia! We're leaving." Hoseok yelled from down stairs. I stared at myself , wearing a black dress Hoseok bought for me. I put my earring on and walk out the door from my room. As I step out of my room, a door was open 3 doors away. Yoongi.

Me and Yoongi made contact and broke it. Yoongi walked down first and I followed.

"Ready?" Hoseok claps making sure we didn't forget any thing

"What does it look like? Hurry up, I gotta pick up someone too."Yoongi said irritated before he step out of the house. Nothing new to Hoseok nor me. We followed towards the van I literally got kidnaped before. Me and Hoseok sat together another Yoongi a row ahead.

After a couple minutes, The car stop in front of a big house . Soon, a woman comes out of the house , very fancy black hat , net covered half eyes and up, with beautiful slim black dress. Very beautiful but couldn't see her face.

The car door opened and Yoongi held her hand helping her inside smiling. Is that his girlfriend?

Me and her made eye contact and I looked away so fast, Hoseok quickly at me. " You okay?" I nod and mess with my fingers.

As soon as we're back in the road. I laid my head back and sigh. I look towards Hoseok and he was peacefully asleep. I smile at his cuteness and thought of an idea.

I grab a couple strains of my hair and mess with Hoseok nose. My left hand was covering my mouth trying to control my laughter. He kept twitching and I kept trying to contain myself from laughing my ass oof. Until a hand grabbed my hand with strains of hair making me jump. Hoseok didn't even open his eyes and yet holding my hand. I my heart quickens and feeling my cheeks heat up. Suddenly Hoseok pulls me on to his chest as my head hit is chest. "Let's rest.." He groan and feeling his arm wrap around me. I was a comfortable and going to close my eyes until.....

"Okay, we're here!"

TBC