23.

Mia Dream:

"Darling... You may wake up now"

Huh?

"Eomma, Who are talking to? I'm your darling?" 

Am I hearing voices?

"You know it. But this girl needs help. Your son is doing to much to an innocent girl."

I open my eyes and squinted my eyes from its brightness. Did Yoongi open the blinds?

"Oh- she's up."

I heard the voices and i turn around. There was two woman wearing beautiful white gowns. One look young, like around on her mid-30's and the other look like Yoongi's grandma.. 

"Mia." The grandma says as she walks up to me. She grabs my hand and I shiver at how cold it was. "Do you remember me darling?" 

I shook my head and ask. "Who are you?"

She smiled. "Call me Grandma and that women, is my daughter. She is Yoongi's mother." 

The women that is Yoongi's mother, walks up to Grandma from behind and puts her on her own mothers shoulders. I smiled sadly.. and bowed. 

"Hello-" 

"Cut the formal, we're a family." His mother said. 

I don't know exactly what to call her. Shes not technically 'My Mom'. But why am I here? I look around there was nothing but white. Did Yoongi kill me already? 

"Honey, you be wondering why you are here, am i right?" His mother said. I nod.

"Well.. long story short, I heard my mother met you in a cafe once and said you can change my son."

"Yeah? but those doesn't explain why I'm here." 

"You are in danger in my son's hands." She says

Oh, well I knew that for a while...

"but I need your help to make my son to have normal life." She spoke. I slowly took my hands out the grandma's grip and now having my focus. 

"How am I going to do that? You can't change a mafia-"

"You can." She interrupted

"I can't -" I fought back.

"He wasn't before until I married a someone else!! "

I paused and see his mother looked down. I waited for her to continue. 

"I was only 23 years old when his Father and I had a divorce right after Yoongi was born. Not because of  Yoongi... but because of me. His father found out I was with him because of his money. I mean, I was but until I found out I was pregnant. That's when I realized I loved him. So I told him to stay with me until I hit labor. He agreed and stayed with me. After years of our divorce, when Yoongi was 6 years old, we were rob and was threaten to kill us but a man came and shot them and saved us.  Right then and there, The man asked us to come with him. Me and Yoongi was scared and had nowhere else to go. Yoongi was holding on to me as this will be the last of us..."

"Did you guy go with him..?" I spoke as i was on the floor sitting down as my eyes begin to wet... Grandma was right next to me playing with my hair breading them.

She smiles. "Of course we did. He took us to a beautiful place, much beautiful place than before."

Yoongi's Mothers POV: 

Past:

"Please, make you're self at home" He says calmly. 

I was still holding on to my son tightly and spoke. "Why are you doing this?" I said in a shaking voice.