13.

Previous Chapter

"Let's rest.." He groan and feeling his arm wrap around me. I was a comfortable and going to close my eyes until.....

"Okay, we're here!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mai POV:

"OKay , we're here!"

Hoseok and I pulled away and sat up straight. He yawns. "It's not nice to wake me up like that." He says, winking before getting out of the car. I look around out side and we're at the cemetery. I sigh and follow Hoseok.

Soon, another black Van comes behind us. It was the rest of Yoongi's "Friends". They came out one by one. I got to say they look Hot asf.

"Oh Hey Noona!" Jungkook waves at me. I felt so much eyes watching me at this moment.

"Hey Jungkookie, and hey to everyone." I waved at the and they it back.

"Surprising to seen you here." Namjoon says. I nod.

"Just to pay for the respect of course..." I say lowly. I still think it's her.. but the same time, ..no..

Namjoons eyes caught his eyes behind me as he stood quiet. So for the others. I turn around. I see her walking towards us... I move to the side and I hear Jungkook shouting excitedly as she walks past me.

"Yoonji Noona!" Hoseok covers his mouth as Jungkook mumbles.

Yoonji..?

"Ah... long time no see." The "Yoonji" said. I rolled my eyes. I don't know why I'm being like .

"Ah haha yes, um.. it is the longest." Namjoon spoke nervously, as he spoke politely.

I turned around I saw Yoongi looking at me already and I rolled my eyes even more.

"Ah Yoongi, you forgot to tell me..." Yoonji walks pass me again back to Yoongi. She wraps her one arm around Yoongi's shoulder. I frown. "...Who's this girl you brought?" She ask to Yoongi. He notice my annoyance and smirks.

"She is MIA,my personal assistant darling." He says to Yoonji. I scoff.

Are you kidding me right now?! We're at a funeral, not no date shit up in here?! So fucking annoying.

I walk off as was followed by Hoseok.

"Hey Mia!" He caught up to me. "What's wrong?"

I pause my step and turn my heels around, gave him a fake smile. "Nothing just things are in my mind." I begin to continue my walking. He catches up again. He is now side by side with me.

"What's bothering you, I want to know." I didn't even look at him and yet he pouts. I stop again and look at him. He was really giving me those puppy eyes. I chuckle. "What?"

"There's a booger on your nose." I joke around and Hoseok was really wiping his face. I laugh real hard this time. I held my stomach. Hoseok looks at me and finally understands.

"Whaaa! Jjinjja! Mia is being a real bully here." Hoseok fake cries and I punched him on the shoulders as he giggles.

"Mian." I say. Hoseok looks at me and smile. I look down feeling awkward and I look behind him . Yoongi staring at us... Or me.. "Oh um... we should head back.."Hoseok nods.

As we're walking, Hoseok asked me an unexpected question. "So...Did you sign the contract?" I look at him but look forward.

"I did, I had no choice."

Hoseok stops and looks at me. I turn behind and seeing Hoseok still staring at me. "You know you can still change your mind. Are you sure you want this?" He said it like I made a wrong choice. Did I do something wrong?

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask, not knowing anything. Hoseok just shakes his head and walk back to the others.

What's wrong with him..?

They were now done barring the coffin into the ground as I stared at the photo on the tombstone. Fair well...

It was been 4 hours we've been here and it was time head home. We enter to the car and we're were sitting on the same spots. Hoseok wasn't talking after me and him was having that conversation. It sounded like a warning...or something. I don't know.

On the way back I hear that woman spoke.. "Can I spend the night at your place?"

Puft is this April Fools? Of course NOT.

"Of course, the door is always open for you can sleep with Mia." I hear Yoongi reply.

"Puft, she'll be sleeping on the floor." I mumble to myself , not knowing if they heard me or not.

I just sat back and look out of the window as I was waiting to get back.

At home:

We all walk out of the van and I rush into my room and slam the door. Why does she gotta sleep my room? She got a house. She got her boyfriends room. Why mines?!

I soon heard a knock on my door. I open the door and it... was her..

Yoonji..

————————————————

TBC-