27.

Yoongi POV:

Fuck! I mess up big time!

Before the incident:

I woke up from a glass shattering. I was kissing Irene. Shit! I thought it was Mia, no wonder she smell different. Before i can say anything Mia already ran upstair. I pushed Irene out of the way to chase after Mia buyt Irene pulled me back.

"What about me baby?" Irene pouted as she cling onto my arm. I sigh frustrated

I tried to escape from her grip. "Irene, not at the moment right now-"

"Why? It's not like you care for her. Do you ?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Why do you care and get off me" I harshly pull my arm back and Irene stumbled.

"Yoongi! it's either you end things with her or i'll kill her." She shouted

I stop my track. I quickly turn my back.

"You better not touch her." I warn her.

"Then end things off with her and come to me. yeah?" Irene smirks, "Real simple babe. Real simple."

I can't let Irene hurt her. I don't know why i'm protecting her but i feel different with her even though i never had the chance to spend quality time with her.

"F-Fine" I hesitated, "But you better not hurt her Irene. I swear you better not."

Irene puts her hands up, " I won't. Now hurry up and end shit with her. "

I hurried up stairs to Mia's room. I need to tell her this. I don't want anything to misunderstand between me and Irene.

End of the Incident~

I felt bad. Why would i ever end things with Mia just for Irene but for Mia's sake, I need to protect her. Does this prove I like her? Puft of course not.. Maybe..

I went back to the living room and see Irene chilling, sipping to Tequila on the couch.

"What a show babe. Now that ur done, " She puts her drink down and comes to me seductively, " and now that she doesn't care about you, you're all mine." She pushes me down and got on top of me.

She kisses my neck feeling her licking and sucking my sweet spot. I closed my eyes trying to not get turn on. She suddenly grinds on me and that hit me rock bottom.

I quicken my breathing and she touches my chest as i was still topless. I lean my head back feeling the pleasure i shouldn't be feeling.

She was going to unbutton my pants but the doorbell rang.

Thank you lord

"Ugh who is that" Irene said getting up.

"Hyung!" Namjoon's voice crack and I hear the other laughs.

I pick up my shirt off from the ground and Irene was on her way out.

"Bye babe, I'll call you next time" She said opening the door letting my members know. I rolled my eyes.

"What the.." I hear Jimin say as he enter my home. He comes to me and point at Irene who just enter her car and left, "Why were you with her? Where is Mia?"

I sigh and drop down heavily. " In her room."

Taehyung looks up stairs and down at Me. " Can I play with her-"

"No."

Taehyung pouts.

"I can play games with her-"

"I said NO! She doesn't want to be bothered Okay!!" I yelled in frustration leaving everyone in shock.

I notice Hoseok was going to head up stairs and going to see Mia. Oh no he won't.

I jump over the couches to get to Hoseok and pulled him into a punch in the face. He hit the desk next to him and looks at me with his bleed lip.

"Hyung! What the Hell was that?!" He yell at me walking towards me. The rest came held me back. I push off Jin.

I snicker. "Get away from Mia." I warn Hoseok. Mia can no longer hang out with Hoseok. Even If Hoseok is my best friend, Sorry, but she's mine.

"And If i don't." He smirks. My anger push Jin and Namjoon away and pull Hoseok down, beating Hoseok.

Hoseok grabs my shirt and pulls me over and now he's sending me punches.

"Hoseok! Stop it!" Taehyung and Jungkook pull Hoseok off of me and Namjoon Pull me up and got into between us.

"Enough!" Namjoon spread his arms, "What has gone into you guys??"

"There is nothing between me and Mia alright! Nothing!" Hoseok shouted.

I chuckle and i rolled my eyes. "Nothing? Alright sure lie to face-"

"He's telling the truth."

A female voice came from up stair pulls our attention. Pure hatred came from her eyes came and perce in me. I look away.

Mia POV:

"I said NO! She doesn't want to be bothered Okay!!"

I stop crying as hear someone, who sound like Yoongi shouting at someone. I get up and open the door a bit, I walk to the corner and peek on what's going on.

I see Yoongi punch Hoseok and i gasp. I heard the conversation and I didn't what to them to go any farther than this.

So I made a move.

I ran down stopping them. Hoseoks face was bruised, but Yoongi was a lot worse.

"There is really nothing between us, Yoongi. And why do you care?"

Yoongi looks away and took off up stairs. I remember how Yoongi's face was and I look at the rest of everyone.

"Mia, We'll take care of Hoseok. You and go and check up on Yoon-"

"No, I will. I'll take Hoseok for a minute. You guy can chill here, Jin, there's enough ingredients in the fridge if you want to cook."

I drag hoseok in the backyard and asked if he was okay. He just nods.

"Why did Yoongi attack you??" I ask in confusion. Hoseok shook his head side to side.

"When we came here, We were asking for you but Yoongi said you don't want to be bothered. His tone today wasn't happy so i was going to check with you if you were okay. so i was heading up stairs and yoongi just came annnnndddddd... welp, this happened." Hoseok flop on the chair and sigh, " We saw Irene left out the house and we were all shock."

When he said 'Irene', that bitches name... I felt chills shivers down my spine, feeling a bit uneasy the vibe Irene had with me. I sigh and shook my thoughts away and look at hoseok.

"Don't defend me anymore." I look at him in the eye.

"What? Why? Aren't friends suppose to help each other?" Hoseok said in a concern tone.

I rub my forehead. "I don't want you and Yoongi have this fight again because both of you will get hurt-"

"Why are you suddenly care about Yoongi?" Hoseok cuts me off.

I look at him and blank a couple times. "What?"

"You seem to care about Yoongi-"

"Thats not the point! The point is I don't want both best friends to fight like this!... Over me."

-

-

-

- - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm sorry for the BIG LATE UPDATE!! I had summer school and it's finally ending tomorrow. YAY!  Even tho I'm alittle behind things butttt ITS OKAYYYY!! 😁😁.

Thanks for reading this so far. Now it's To Be Continued!!