7.

Yoongi POV:

"Baby~ wake up" I hear a soft voice by my ear and I groan. I turn the other way ignoring her."It's 10:21am , its in the morning."  I sat up and click my gun irritated. I sigh and point my gun at her and shot her. I yawn and stretch my arms.

"So annoying " I wore my clothes and called my back up to cover this body.

After putting in my Rolex on. I smirk at how much time I got. I just gotta make it easy.

I drove to this place to see if she still lives in the same place . I miss her like hell.

I banged on her door and I heard her running from inside.

"I'm coming geez! WHO the hell is banging my door so early in th- oh! WHAT THE FUCK?!?" She opens the door but as soon as she sees me smirk she pulled me inside .

"What? you don't miss me?" I turn around and I see here looking outside and locks it.

"You" She pointed at me. I flinched. "Stay here and wait". She walks off and closing the currents in every widow. I sigh .

"It's fine , it's all clear-"

"I do NOT want reporters coming at my door asking me questions got THAT!" She yelled and I groan.

"Calm down Yoongji~" I beg

She stops whatever she was doing and ran to me, hugging me . I held her tightly. I heard sniffs and I knew she was crying.

"I...fucken...hate....you! So MUCH!!!" She punches my back in between. I chuckle.

Okay look, don't get the wrong idea. Min Yoonji is my baby sister that I only have. I was in prison for about maybe 7 years when she was 13. I would always think she'll maybe got marrying now but apparently not. No one can handle MIN YOONJI...

"Listen here, You can not be coming here without the other me-"

"Members.. yes yes yes, you told me " I interrupt. She broke the hug and sat on the couch. She folds her arms across and her legs. She is now giving me that suspicious glare that i always miss. 

"Why are you here?" She leans back and I ruffled my hair and stood silent. I don't want her to be hurt.. "Um? i'm talking to you."

I sigh and pulled out my gun from my back and puts it on the table. Yoonji still staying in her position not moving. I then pulled out a card and slide it on the table to her. She frown and picks it up. Opens it and Read it. Her eyes widen.

"When?" She puts the card back down and tries to control her tears from dropping. I looked down and sigh.. 

"Tomorrow at 8:30 pm. Roseline Park...Hope you can make it... " I stood up and puts the gun back. She was still in the same place. I walk towards the door but i stopped my track. I can't leave her alone after know this happened. I walk back to YoonJi and pulled her up for a hug. 

"It's okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow" I kissed her forehead and she nods. "and you'll see your crush there too so smile-Agh!" 

She attacked me on my stomach and stumbled back as she wiped her tears. "You better shut the fuck up about that." I gasp at her language .

"I'm still your OPP-" I shut my mouth as soon she gave me that glare again. I glup and step back. "Nice little kitty-". 

"BITCH WHAT YOU SAY!?" She took off her sandals and threw is at me as i quickly ran out of the house and enter my car. I chuckled and drove off.

As I drove back to the my house, I was smiling like crazy. 

God i miss my little ONE...

(but not you...)

lmaooo okay i'm sorry HEH

TBC