24.

Mia POV:

I gasp as I woke up. it was all dark still and I look at the alarm right next to me. 3:20 am. I look beside of me and Yoongi was gone. I look around for him but i didn't see him until I heard the bathroom open and shows a black figure. When i reached for the lamp and turns it on, It was facing it's back at me and My eyes widen.

T-those.. Tattoos..looks so.... Familiar..

"Y-Yoongi?" I said in a grasp dry voice. The figure turn back and I was correct.

Wait, so you are telling me Yoongi was the guy who was in the room yesterday ... With that girl.

"Yes." He answered . He walks over to me and I scoot back a bit.

Well thanks for answering my question -_-.

It's been 5 days I've agree to his 5 months marriage shit. And I'm already offended how he already treated me. Is this how Mafias do??

"Mia? Is there something wrong?" He said to assure .

Yes, there is.. You

"Oh um no." I laugh awkwardly and say up wrapping myself with the thin silky blanket as I was going to put my undergarment on.

"Just wear one of my sweaters. It's in that dressing room in the black door." Yoongi pointed the door behind me.

Open the door and it was a whole wore drobe of his clothes. I wore a gray sweater that was over past my thigh. I turn and closed the door.

Before he can say anything, I walked out of his room and went to my room taking out my pills. I'm definitely on the pill with his ass.

Hold on to yourself Mia.. You only got 4 months and 3 weeks left. I can do it..

I remain myself calm and took my clothes and went to the shower as I took off Yoongis sweater.

I washed my self clean and after 15 I got our wearing my clothes as I put up my hair in a towel. I found my glasses near by my bag and I wore it.

I need a new phone...

I threw the pillow on the floor of anger. Fuck!

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"WHO TF IS IT??!" I shouted unexpectedly. The door open and in my surprise it was Hoseok. He peeked alittle , still behind the door.

"Sorry, wrong timing?" Hoseok says, apologies.

"No what's sup? Do you need anything?"

"Oh was just calling you to come and eat breakfast. Also Lin is going to serve you for now." Hoseok then left.

Ugh these mafias .

I wore my slippers and walks down to have breakfast with no eye contact and no words are ring spoken either.

It's been a month , me and BTS got along pretty well and a month that dream happened. I still couldn't figure out who's Mr. Wang is. It's just not clicking. And about BTS, I begin to realize how they're not bad as they seem. Me and Yoongi hasn't talk ever since that night. And plus, Yoongi has been going out doing some shit. I don't care. I'm just here to do a job for him. It's way fun hanging out with the boys.

Today the boys are coming over! Sweet!

I heard the bell rang and it was them

"MIA!!" They all shouted!

"HI GUYs! It's been forever !" I shouted back as they all have me a group hug.

Everyone came in and JiN had something on his hand. Groceries bag!?