9.

20 minutes later-

Yoongi POV:

"Ey, Isn't that Mia?" Namjoon pointed behind me. I turn around and see Her dancing with a dude. I shrug and mind my own business. I turn back to Namjoon and the rest.

"Yah, Yoongi,  Are you not going to get her back?" Jimin grip on my shoulder.  I shrug his hands off of me. I turn back around looking at her. We suddenly make eye contacted. She smirk and grip the guys shoulders, grinding on him.

What the fuck are you doing Mia!! Get your hands off of him!! I clench my fist. I heard the others laughing. I drink my last shot , heading towards her but Jin holds me back.

"Know what your doing, Don't get us kicked out like last time." Jin warns me.

I nod.

I randomly pulled a chick along with me to the dance floor and danced right next to her. The girl who was with me was already drunk and all up on me but fuck it. I grabbed her waist while i was still staring at Mia.

If she wants to play, We can play.

Mia POV:

Just a couple shots from jiyeon, I tried looking for the people who i came with, but no where to be found. The music was loud, through my ears making my body walk towards the dance floor.

"Have fun Mia" I heard Jiyeon said from behind.

Suddenly an arm wraps my waist turning me around.My face hits his chest and i look up who is it. An unknown man, who is younger than me. It's possible. He looks down at my face and smirk. "Why a pretty girl like you alone?" He says. I shrug. "I came with my friends but i can't find them." He backs up a bit making a gap between us. He's cute i have to admit . "Well, would you like a dance with me tonight." He offered. I nod took his hand to the dance floor.

"My name is Taeyong...What about you beautiful?" I blushed a bit, hiding my face.

"Mia.." I felt his arms wraps around my waist as I sway my hips feeling the music. "So um.. do you like dancing?" He ask. Abit embarrassing actually. I chuckled .

"What do you think?" I grin. I felt someone eyeing on me and my eyes met Yoongi. Smh, like I care about him. I thought of an idea to piss him. I held on to Taeyong neck and began to grind my body on him. He was getting shy.

"It's my ex.." I lied. He begins to look around but doesn't see. He looks back to you.

"Well, okay . I don't know who but, your better without him." He smirks. I looked at Yoongi was at but he was gone. Smh, didn't he'll get piss off that quick—

"Hey man! Watch where you bumping into!"  A couple bumped into us and yelled at Taeyong. I looked who is was and it was him...