16.

Mia POV:

During the whole day , alone with Yoonji is the worst. Hoseok and Yoongi went somewhere and Hoseok told me they'll not be back until 3 am. 3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING?! Not sure where they went. Maybe mafia stuff.

After setting the table for lunch, I'm going to be nice enough to call out her name. If she's hungry -_-

"Yoonji! Foods ready! Come and eat." I sat down and puts on my glasses on and began to dig in myself.

After some minutes, she comes to the kitchen with her phone and sat down across from where I am currently sitting. She puts her phone down and began to dig in. She looks at me confused and then not saying anything. Oh wow. I rolled my eyes.

After done eating. I cover the left over and when to put on my shoes and my jacket. I can't stand staying here in silence with Yoonji. I mean I can but Yoonji gives me that ugly nasty vibe when I'm around her. I don't hate her. I just don't like her :).

"Uh, where are you going?" Hearing Yoonji call from behind.

"Out" I replied, not focus on her.

"Well, yoongi gave me in charge-"

I cut her off.

"Well guess what, ask me if I care..and I need fresh air" I look around the house, "also staying here with you is making my nose stuffy."

Before she can say anything I open the door and closed the door behind me. I sigh. It's been a while I actually stayed outside.

I began to walk across the house and walk straight to someone I can be alone for the day. I need peace at least. I reached to my jacket and-oh wait... ugggghhhhhh!!!!! Why does he have to take my phone, and why does he still have ittt?! I sign the paper right?! I deeply sigh and walk to somewhere unfamiliar.

Without me knowing, I arrived to somewhere big... like really big.. a big company business place. It's pretty wide. People coming in and out with good suits and formal uniforms, Carrying books and binders. Must be a lot of work.

I suddenly hear whispers. Side by side.

'Look at her, why is she wearing her clothes like that, so not formal.'

First of all, I'm not working here, Two, I can wear the fuck whatever I want, even it's just t-shirt and sweatpants. They are not normal humans I swear. I gave them a glare before turning around but then I bumped into someone, making their paper and binders drop to the floor also for my glasses to fall off.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I mentally drop down and picking the papers, feeling guilty rush through me. How can I be so stupid. After picking it all up. I see a cute unfamiliar guy wearing a black suit. I shake my head and I gave it back to him and bowed to him , repeatedly saying sorry.

"It's okay." He smiles and picks up something on the floor. I look and it was my glasses. He puts it in me. I blushed. "I'm Nichkhun, but call me nick." He gave my hand to shake. I shake back. "I'm-."

"I'm in a rush so, I'll see you later if we get the chance" He rushes inside and I immediately fell awkward. I shrug. I least I know his name. I smile and walk off looking for a coffee shop near by. Annnnndddd I was right. There was one across from the company I came from.

~Coffee shop~

"Hello, what I get for you." The cashier ask when it's my turn.

"Can I get the..."

I order my drink and sat near by the window.

"Here you go miss, enjoy you drink." She bows and left. I take a sip of my drink and stare outside. I look around the cafe I'm in , reminding the day I met Yoongi. I can imagine Yoongi shooting up this cafe and kidnaps me again. I chuckles to myself and shaking my head, smiling weirdly.

I suddenly felt someone tapping on the table, making me lift my head to see who it is. I see a man wearing a mouth mask and a black hat.. I rise my eyebrows looking at the random guy here. "May I help you?"

He takes off his mask a bit and showed it to me. My eyes widen. He smirks and puts it back on. How does he know I'm here...?

—————————————————-
Do you know who it is? 😏

—————————————————-
To Be Continue