34

Previous chapter:
"Mr.Min is here."

I jolt up from my seat as my eyes widen, I smirk deeply and chuckle. My plan worked after all.

Oh Mia, I missed you for so long.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Author-nim's turn to take over):

It was true. Yoongi and his men's are in front of Jackson's lawn. Jackson was peeking from the window and smirks. He part away from the window and went down stairs for the present he's going to get.

Yoongi is in the car talking about the plan.
"Taehyung, I need you, Jimin, and Jungkook to the back. Me and Hoseok will bring the girl as the we bring our men behind. Jin I'll give you the signal to attack if they make a move." Yoongi explains.

He deeply sigh and took a long breath in. He nods and walks away as everyone parts away.

Yoongi and Hoseok walks in Jackson's front gate. Yoongi immediately kicks is harshly, making the open up. Their bodyguards comes running and his mans runs for it also, beating them, making a path for them both.

Yoongi pushed both doors and took a step in. He looks at the person a few steps away from him. Jackson...

His mans already loaded their guns and raises it up , pointing directly at Yoongi.

"Where is my fucking lil sis?" He asks as he clench his grip

Jackson looks at the female figure between Hoseok and Yoongi with a cloth over her head. And told his mens gun down.

"No need for all that" He smirks and waved his hand forwards as an exchange for Yoonji. They pulled her out and threw her at Hoseok's arms.

Hoseok catches Yoonji and look at how weak she is. He looks at Yoongi. Yoongi nods. Hoseok quickly pick her up and carry her out to the car. He  gently puts her down and say, "Stay, here". Right before Hoseok leaves, Yoonji held on to his arm. He turns back.

"What is it?" He says.

Back to the other hand of Yoongi. As Hoseok took Yoonji out, Yoongi grabs the girl and pushes her harshly making her fall on top of Jackson as he shot her on the back. Yes. Yoongi pulled out his gun and shot her. Jackson immediately reacts to it.

He's men pulled out their guns but Jungkook and the other two came from the back and backfired.

"Let's go!" They all ran back to the van.

Did they really JUST FUCKING...KILL HER.

Hoseok stared at Yoonji for her to continue.

She spoke with a raspy voice, "that's not Mia, isn't it?"

They both hear gun shots and Hoseok knew that was his Q. "Well explain later it now we have to go."  Hoseok softly removes her grip and went to the drivers seat and turn on the engines then drives off .

Jackson on the other hand, during the gun shots , he panicked and took the cloth off of her. "Please Mia noo-.." He stops when he saw her face clearly. He pushed the body away thinking it was Mia but no.This was all a trick. All Yoongi's games.