21.

MIA POV:

"We're here, Mr. Min." The driver says.

Yoongi walk pass me shoving me aside to head out the door. I held on the seat, preventing from falling. I soon felt hands on my waist. I look who it was and it was Hoseok. He looks at me and nods. "Are You Okay?" He said. I nod as me and him walk out of the Van as he quickly removes his hands. I look up and see Yoongi death glaring at Hoseok, hands fisting. Hoseok smiles and bows. I walk behind Yoongi and tug on his tux. He was still not budging it.

"Let's go." I pulled suga away from them, hurrying them inside.

I'm pretty sure BTS saw that.

"Urm... Did you did that on purpose hyung?" Jungkook ask Hoseok. Hoseok turns around and smiles.

"No, I was just holding her from falling that's all." He answers.

"Rigggght." Jimin said, the last person getting out of the car after Jiyeon.

"Oh my lord. Can we just go inside. They're waiting for us." Jiyeon Grabs Jimins arms and link it together. Jimin smirks.

"Are you trying to prevent me for falling.... For you?" Jimin tease. Jiyeon pulled away and walk off, going inside. Jimin chased Jiyeon. "Wait for meee! Jiyeonie!!"

Everyon followed Jimin inside and Hoseok followed last. He thought how he putted his hands on my waist and smile softly. He shook it off and focus on whats going at the moments.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I followed Yoongi behind quietly in the hallway. Non of us were talking. Just our footsteps are being heard. Then he stops his track. I stopped too. I look up and i saw Yoongi quickly turns around and pin me on the wall near by. My eyes widen.

"What are you think you are doi-"

He lean in and kiss me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HE FU**** KISS MEEHHHHH?!!!???!!!?

I was trying to pull away but he held on my arms down and continue kissing me. I eventually gave in and kiss him back. Then after some 3 minutes . He pulled away. He looked at me and took a step back to give me space.

I look down, panting and I saw- Hey not to be a pervert or anything but i saw his shit poking out. I look away and was trying so hard not to laugh or cracking a smile.

I heard heels clicking near us and I look. There was a girl wearing red lace walking pass us. Yoongi was looking too. She made eye contact with me and then Yoongi. She winks at Yoongi and then made a turn.

I walk up to Yoongi like nothing happened.

"Who was that?" I ask. Getting me curious..

"You'll know later luv." Yoongi held my hand and kissed it and drags me into a room with full of People.

Once we entered. Everyone stood up making me startled. I look at everyone and I notice there was that girl again. She didn't stand up but sat down comfortable with her legs cross and arms with her gum in her mouth.

"Alright, Everyone sit down. We'll discuss about the Money later, But now i got a special guest today..."

When He said that, Everyone looked at me. I felt nervous. These are gangs I'm staying in like C'mon.