31.

Mia POV:

I pause and Yoongi looks at me.

"Why'd you stop?"

I look at him in the eyes and my heart races. This isn't a game. This isn't what it's supposed to happening. This isn't right but it feels so right. I need answers.

I flipped him over and now I'm on top of him. He smirks, "This is new."

"Why are you keeping me away from Hoseok." I ask. I felt Yoongi's body tense up. I feel his hands on my waist and I quickly remove them over on top of his head. "Tell me now."

Yoongi tilt his head and chuckles deeply. "Because you are mine. And don't forget u are my fiancé." He winks. I just want to hit him.

"You are my fiancé too and why are you there making out with Irene?" I said in a pissed off tone. Now we're even, if I'm his fiancé and say I can't talk to anyone , why is he talking to that bitch then?

"That is non of your business-"

"That's the exact thing that im talking about. You are being unfair." I got off of him, "You can talk some other bitch and I can't even talk with a friend like for example, Hoseok." I glared at yoongi and he glared back.

"You are jealous aren't you?" He said eyes me closely. I looked at him in shock but I scoffed it away.

"Are you? Because you were the one trying to make me not talking or be near with Hoseok. Wait maybe you are because me and him has a better relationship than me and you has."

Yoongi walks up to be getting up from the bed and comes really really close to me. I backed up until my back touched the wall. He locks me between his arms, leaning in. I turn the other way avoiding it.

I hear him chuckles.

"Then let me change that." He whispers into my ear.

He kissed down my neck making me breathless. I don't know why but I love this feeling with him. Did I really fall in love with a mafia?

He sucked neck in my sweet spot and I pulled his hair to let me go. God the way he looks at me. His dark eyes as he bites his lips. Fuck.

"Aggressive huh?"

I bit my lips with out knowing and he picks me up and threw me harshly on the bed and got on top of me. I'll lie if I say I did not like the moment we are doing right now.

He smirks. "Not fighting back huh? That's new too." He leans to my ear again, "did you fall for me already?"

Fuck this shit!

I pushed him over and grabbed his chin making him look at me. "Even if I did, that wouldn't matter to you anyways."

I kiss down his neck , sucking his Adam's apple and down , unbuttoning his white shirt. I made of trails of my hickeys and down to his chest and down. I hear him breath heavily and I saw his grip the bed sheets as if he's trying to hold back.

A tease would be fun.

I sat on his crotch and he groans softly. I smirk and he saw me. He smirks back. I lean forward and I lean my lips towards his lip but i brushed mines on his. He chuckles.

"Nice teasing babe"

Hearing him calling me that was making me-

*Ding Ding Ding*

We both snapped at His phone notification comes on. He pulls his phone out and I saw the name of the person. I rolled my eyes and got off. I walk out of that door out of his room. This dude got the nerve to text her back.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Fine then be like that.

I walk to my room and locked it. I lean my back on my door and I repeat the question from the start.

Am I falling for him..?

I raise my hand to my chest and I panic. My heart races just think about him. I sigh out heavily and brought myself on my bed, flopping on my back. I stare up and thought to myself.

Mia... what have you done to yourself...

After that, I closed my eyes hoping tomorrow is a new day, forgetting what had happened tonight.

I hope nothing is happening tomorrow... please

Yoongi POV:

As soon as I got a text from Irene , I immediately realized what I was supposed to be doing for Irene. I sigh and acted like I was texting her back as I felt Mia got off of me and left.

Nooo don't go, I was feeling good at the moment ~

I threw my phone away as I heard her door close. I left that bitch on read. In hell I'll reply to her now. Why am I doing this shit. But this feels right tho... but it's gonna bring her to danger and I don't want that. Fucking Jackson, always wants what i have. He's not having Mia.

I don't know if this is a confession, but ... I like Mia. She fucking amazing. Amazing and beautiful is all she is. I Sigh and stared at the ceiling.

I slowly raise my hand to my chest and closed my eyes. I want to keep this feeling forever but I can't. She sign the contract. A contract is a contract. She only have 2 months left before I'm officially stable. But I also need to protect her from danger.

I feel myself slowly falling asleep and sleep there.

Mia... I think I -

X x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x xx x xx
TO BE CONTINUED