Y/N and Tokoyami vs. Jirou and Kaminari

Y/N POV

I open my eyes.

The second day of school...cool...yeah, no...I'm tired...I still have to get up...I worked too hard to get into U.A to quit now...

I get out of my comfy bed and get ready for the day. I grab my backpack and head to the kitchen. I see Father searching the kitchen. I open a nearby cabinet and toss him the box of coffee.

"Thanks, I still don't understand how you have that power," Father says and starts making two cups of coffee, one for him and one for me.

"It's not a power, you're just blind," I joke.

"Ha, Ha, very funny," Father jokes back.

"Good morning, everyone," Uncle Joey says as he enters the kitchen. He sits at the bar and starts reading a nearby magazine.

"Why did you buy this?" Uncle Joey questions me, holding up a magazine centered around different hair styles.

"I'm thinking of get a hair cut, my hair has gotten kind of unruly," I reply, grabbing the items needed to make eggs and rice.

"Oh...What about this one?" Uncle Joey holds up a magazine centered around delicious deserts.

"I like cooking and baking," I reply, my focus mainly being on cooking my breakfast.

"Have you met any cute boys?" Uncle Joey asks out of the blue, in the tone of a teasing high school girl.

"Eww...no," I gag, glaring at him.

"Right...you can tell us..." Father teases.

"Why me..." I sigh, jokingly.

These two goofballs are so silly...

I finish cooking breakfast and start eating while I clean up. Once I finished, I downed my coffee and said good bye to Uncle Joey and Father while putting my shoes on. I head out the door and start my walk to U.A.

On the walk, I spot a familiar person. The person is the kid with the bird head from my class.

Should...I say... "Hello"?

I slowly walk over towards them and say,
"Hi, are you in class 1-A at U.A?"

The person turns around and answers,
"Yes."

"Hi! I'm Y/N, I'm in your class!" I say and stick my hand out for him to shake.

He shakes my hand and says,
"I recognize you. You're the girl who had the quirk that creates that black liquid."

"Yep, also the liquid is ink," I confirm.

"Interesting..."

"Your quirk has something to do with Dark Shadow, correct?" I ask for conformation.

"Yes, you are correct. My name's Fumikage Tokoyami," Tokoyami says.

"Oh...That's a lovely name," I reply with a smile.

"Thank you..." Tokoyami replies.

"Would you like to walk the rest of the way to school together?" I ask.

"Sure," Tokoyami nods.

We walk the rest of the way to school in silence...until Dark Shadow comes out and starts pecking me.

"Hey..Hey...Y/N...Hello..." Dark Shadow says in an annoying tone, pecking me.

" *sigh* Hello, Dark Shadow, long time no see," I finally respond.