Opening Up

A/N: Art of Touya above not mine, credits go to the artist! I looked for the name but couldn't find it, if you know please tell me and I will credit the artist!
Y/N POV

~Flashback Dream~

I'm sitting on the couch watching the television, when I hear a knock on the door. I get up and walk over to it.

I wonder who it is...

I peek out of the peep whole and see Touya. I unlock the door and open it.

"Touya! What's up?" I exclaim as Touya enters. I close and lock the door behind him.

He just shrugs in response.

"Oh..." I sigh, understanding why he's here.

"Yeah..." Touya mumbles.

I give him comforting hug. He hugs back and pats head. I break away from the hug and ask,
"Do you want some food? I can make us some ramen!"

"If it's not too much to ask...That would be great," Touya replies, giving me a small smile.

I return a small smile and walk to the kitchen. Touya follows. I get out two cups of insta-ramen and fill them will boiling water. I also get out hot sauce. I hand Touya his cup of ramen and warn him that it's hot. We both sit at the counter and pour hot sauce into our ramen. We stir the hot sauce in and start eating. As I always do when I eat ramen or noodles in general, I slurp them up into my mouth.

 As I always do when I eat ramen or noodles in general, I slurp them up into my mouth

Touya looks over at me and gives me a look that asks 'Why do you always do that?'

I reply by saying matter of factly,
"Because it's the only proper way to eat ramen!"

"Really? To me it looks like a way to add sassy-ness to a situation when roasting someone...*gasp* Can I use the noodle slurping for that reason?" Touya gets an idea and asks.

"Umm...sure? Do you also want to teach it to Fuyumi, Natsuo, and your youngest brother...Shoto, I think?" I reply.

"Yeah! We can make a sarcastic remark or we can roast Endeavor! Then, we can slurp noodles to make it more sassy!" Touya exclaims, a huge smile on his face.

"Hmm...I like that idea..." I hum, continuing my slurping of noodles.

"You can join us! It can also be a way for you to get some sort of revenge! After all, he is the reason you got the painful scar on the left side of your face..." Touya gets quieter in the last sentence.

I hum and nod.

"It's a good thing you knew that healer...I wouldn't want you to constantly be in pain...or die from blood loss..." Touya mumbles, slightly tearing up.