Shouto and Tokoyami's Talk

Tokoyami POV

"Uh...haha...hey...Tokoyami...I see why you like Y/N...she has a pretty fine a#s..." Mineta starts to ramble.

I feel myself grow angrier an angrier...

I summon Dark Shadow. Dark Shadow then throws Mineta through a window and out onto the street.

I turn and entered the kitchen.

I notice Y/N has her earbuds in her ears and is listening to music.

That explains why she didn't notice...

I sit down on the floor next to her and place my hand on her shoulder to get her attention.

I looks to the side and sees me.

She smiles.

She pauses her music and takes out her earbuds. She sits back down on her legs. She then says,
"Hey, Tokoyami! What's up?"

"Nothing much. You appear to be looking for something. Would you like some help?" I ask.

"Oh! I would actually. I'm looking for a can of condensed milk," Y/N replies.

I look in the box and move a few things around. After a few minutes of both of us searching through each individual can, we find the cans of condensed milk.

"Awesome...Thanks for your help, Tokoyami!" Y/N says, she pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. She mumbles,
"You're the best."

I hug back, nuzzling my beak into her hair.

Soon, Y/N pulls away from the hug and stands up.

"Tokoyami, do you have requests on what to eat?" Y/N asks, holding out her hand to help me up.

"Hmm...something with apples in it would be good," I reply, taking her hand.

Y/N effortlessly pulls me up and thinks aloud,
"Okay...I know how to make apple pie and apple danish...hmm..."

"Hey, Tokoyami," I then hear Todoroki say.

I turn around see Todoroki standing in the doorway, with his hands in his pockets.

Y/N notices Todoroki. She smiles and greets,
"Hey, Brother! What's up?"

Todoroki shrugs and asks,
"Nothing. How's everything doing in the kitchen?"

"Wonderfully! I'm currently working on cake," Y/N replies.

Todoroki looks at me and says,
"Hey, sis...I need to speak to Tokoyami for a moment. Talk later, okay?"

Y/N nods in understanding and replies,
"Okie Doki!"

Y/N then puts her attention back on what she's baking, letting go of my hand.

I walk over to Todoroki.

I follow him to the elevator.

He stays silent.

We exit the elevator.

He stays silent.

He's just staring at me.

"Are Hawks secret love child or something?" Todoroki asks in his usual monotone voice.

...huh?

"It's a joke. Time to be serious...I noticed the ring on Y/N's finger..." Todoroki says, squinting at me.

Wait...he doesn't think that...

"So...you either proposed or made a promise...which is it?"

"It's a promise ring," I answer, truthfully.