Buying Balloons

Y/N POV

I open my eyes. I notice I'm in my bed. Tokoyami is also in my with his arms tightly wrapped around me, he appears to still be asleep.

Should...I wake him up? Huh...Is something burning...? I smell smoke...

"Tokoyami..." I mumble, poking his cheek.

He opens one eye and looks at me.

"I smell smoke," I mumble.

"What...? Oh..." Tokoyami notices the burning smoke smell.

Tokoyami removes his arms from around me and we get out of bed. I slip on a pair of bunny slippers and open the door. I notice a white envelope taped to my door.

It has "Clem" on it.

I take the envelope and open it. I read the letter:

Hey, Clem!
It's *scribbled out "To"* Dabi!
It's been a while since we last talked...and...

*teasingly* Aww...he missed me~

I feel myself smirk.

No! I don't miss you so stop smirking!!!
I know you're smirking!
I know you!!!
I know how you are!!!

Aww...he knows me so well~~~

I feel a small smile appear on my face.

Anyway...
Before I say the main reason why I wrote this letter...
I made sure no one got hurt...
I made sure no files were destroyed...I hid them at *insert hidden location*
Don't tell anyone, fool around with them a bit...

Okay...now...

Touya I swear if you set the school on fire...

I thought you might want some time out of school...
...
So I set U.A on fire.

Bye!
Dabi

"What did it say?" Tokoyami asks.

"The school," I state, speed walk to the elevator.

"What-?" Tokoyami gets cut off by my grabbing his wrist and dragging him behind me.

We exit the dormitory. We see U.A covered in blue flames.

Touya...I have two things to say...one thank you for thinking of me and wanting me to have a break from school...two...WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BURN MY SCHOOL DOWN!!!????!?

I sigh.

I look around and notice everyone else sees the fire. Some are freaking out, some don't give a s##t, you know...the usual reactions to a fire.

Much later on, after the fire was put out, Aizawa walked over and talked to Class 1-A.

"Y/N..." Aizawa stares right at me.

"I had no say in this. I just found out this morning," I answer truthfully.

"Okay, well...no school. This will probably take a few weeks to rebuild," Aizawa announces, unfazed.

"You can train on your own, you can sleep in...*under breath* which is exactly what I'll be doing. And...whatever I guess. Goodnight," Aizawa explains and leaves to take a nap, there is no probably.

"Well...I'm gonna cook breakfast," I say aloud and go back inside the dormitory to the kitchen.

"Y/N!!!!!!!" I hear right as I'm standing in the dormitory doorway.