Biological Mother

A/N:
The above picture is a huge fail at trying to draw what I imagine the Biological Mother looks like...

I still put it here in case you need help (you probably will) visualizing her...

She's technically an OC...I guess...

Same with Y/N...I just put her name change as Y/N because I like reading xreaders...

If the person we picture ourselves as is like Y/N and is really interesting (for me at least...I don't know about all of you...) I'm okay with reading the details about their appearance that don't apply to me...

I just like the idea of Y/N having this wacky appearance from her past and genetics...and it just looks sad...and you can see that she's been affected/effected greatly by it...

Anyway! I high doubt I'm making any sense at all right now...

So...just read the chapter...and if you do...I hope you enjoy it...

I love writing this fanfic...

Y/N POV

I clean up the kitchen after everyone is finished eating. Currently, they're all just chatting in the dining area.

I hear them talking about their mother's...

"My Mom is the best! She supports my dreams and cheers me on! She also worries a lot about me...so I need to be really careful so I don't get killed and break her heart..." Midoriya says when he's asked to say something his mother.

Midoriya's Mom sounds like an angel...

Then...I remember...

My...Biological Mother...

I shake my head to try and get rid of the memories coming back.

It's so random...why is she back in my mind now...?

I sigh.

I then hear the kitchen door open and see Jirou pop her head in. She then asks,
"Hey, Y/N, Asui wants to know if you hate anyone. So...Do you hate anyone?"

"Hate? Hmm...I don't really think I hate anyone...if so it's only for a few seconds...minuets...hours...but never much longer than a few hours...I normally am just really disappointed and upset with them..." I answer.

Jirou nods and her head leaves. She closes the door and I hear her walk away.

That was...odd? I guess...?

I then remember Kimblee's words:
"You killed your Biological Mother, didn't you?"

I sigh.

I feel tears fill my eyes as I remember that awful memory...

Flashback

Huh...?