"ARE YOU CHEATING ON TOKOYAMI WITH DABI???!!?!!?!?"

Y/N POV

We (yes, Touya is still here. Somehow, no one has noticed him) all enter the dormitory.

"Wait a minute!" I hear Midoriya shout.

"Hm?" Touya and I hum in sync.

Everyone spins around and see Touya and I, standing in front of the door.

They (not counting Momo, Tokoyami, and Shouto...) all dramatically gasp.

"IT'S Y/N AND DABI!!!" They all exclaim.

"That took way too long..." Touya mumbles to me.

I nod in agreement.

I then hear-!!!

The wall behind Touya and I gets destroyed. Touya and I get knocked forward and into the elevator.

I look up and see...

What...

"What is that?!?" I hear a few of my classmates shout.

The monster attacking us...

Is a rabbit monster...

The rabbit monster lifts up it's claw, it looks like it's aiming in the area Touya and I are.

Touya quickly grabs me, using his fire as a shield, and slides us away just in time. The rabbit monster slams down it's claw, destroying the elevator.

Touya burns the rabbit monster to a crisp. It falls to the ground, it doesn't move.

"Take it's soul," Touya says to me.

I nod and hold out my hand. I summon the soul and it flies into my hand. I hand it Touya and he puts it in the necklace Merlin gave me, that contains souls.

"It's dead for good now..." Touya mumbles.

I then notice a bunch of my classmates are looking at me, horrified looks on their faces.

"...what?" I ask.

"You just...took that monster's soul..." Uraraka mutters, horrified.

"...can...could you...could steal our souls...?" Midoriya whispers, utter horror in his voice and eyes.

"I don't see why I would need to do that..." I reply, monotone.

"You...You're a monster!" Iida exclaims, he's looking at me with horror...like I'm a terrible, terrible monster...like I killed someone...

"ALRIGHT, SH#THEADS! WE GET IT! YOU DON'T LIKE Y/N! BUT! YOU NEED TO F##KING GET OVER IT! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" Bakugo shouts at everyone.

"That kid is pretty cool..." Touya mumbles, hugging me closer to him.

They all go silent.

Touya picks me up bridal style and stands up. He then gently sets me back down on my feet and wipes away some of the dirt and dust on me.

"We should tell Aizawa..." I say to everyone.

A couple nod, still horrified.

I try my best to shrug it off and walk to the teacher dorms, Touya following.

I knock on the front door.

Aizawa opens the door.

I tell him what happened.

Time Skip

"Okay, for the time being, everyone is staying in the dorms. The only ones allowed to leave are Y/N...and Dabi. Also, Dabi, why are you still here?" Aizawa asks.