Christmas Festival

Y/N POV

Warning! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Mentions of...
Murder! Abuse! Suicide!
Warning! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Hey, Tokoyami..." I say, getting his attention.

"Hm?" Tokoyami hums in response, sitting up in his seat. We got tired of sitting on the floor so I hopped onto the bed, and Tokoyami decided to sit in the roller coaster cart from Bendy Land. His reaction when first sitting down in the cart was 'Woah! This is actually pretty comfortable and roomy!' My response was 'Yeah, I fixed the cushioning to make it more comfortable.'

"What would you do if I said that I killed someone?" I ask.

"That's...an odd question. I suppose it would all depend on why you killed them, though," Tokoyami replies, his expression unchanged.

"Hmm..." I hum, thinking.

This is soooo boring! Just tell him you killed that person already and get it over with!

The demon voice has been very annoying today...but...should I just go ahead and tell him...it would then lead to numerous other things about my past...hmm...okay...If he tries to attack me, I can just wack him in the head with an axe...although...that might kill him...still!

I looked down at my messy bed sheets. I took a deep breath. I began to tell the story, getting too caught up in the memory, and probably giving too much detail, "When I was younger...a person was charging at me, screaming their head off...I had never seen them so mad, crazy, and...drunk...I knew this beating would be wore than the others...so I panicked more...I tried to grab something to protect myself...and I held it out in front of me...I closed my eyes and braced myself...I heard the screaming stop...I looked at her...I heard her say something...I heard a dreadful cough...I felt and saw an all to familiar...red liquid cover my hand...I saw the life leave their eyes and their lifeless body fell on top of me...I got covered in more blood...I had picked up a knife...and it went straight threw their chest...I couldn't believe what I had done...I pushed their lifeless body off of me and got up...I picked up the knife holder and walked to the bathroom...I didn't want to see the body...I didn't want to be reminded of the terrible act I had just committed...I tried my best to clean the blood up off of me...my clothes, like my hands, would be forever stained with the blood of the person I killed...I cleaned the blood off of the knife and stuck the knife in the holder for it...I'm not sure why...I then searched the house...I was the only one left...I found a suitcase and grabbed anything I deemed important, valuable, or something I just wanted to take with me...I then grabbed the suitcase and ran...I ran to Linda and Henry's house...I explained what happened...they understood and took me in...I felt terrible...I still do...I know that if I had done what I had done...I might have finally died from one of her beatings...but...maybe that would have been better...things only really got worse...there were a few good things though...still...I suppose all those bad things happened because I killed them...maybe it was karma...I'm unsure...I never said who I killed...huh...I guess it doesn't matter now...the person I killed was my original mother...the mother that brought me into this world...I killed her after everyone else left...I don't know where he went...he left...I didn't and still don't care though...it's just one less person to beat the s##t out of me anytime I mess up...which is quite often..." I began to get lost in my thoughts towards the end. I was so caught up in remembering the memory, I didn't notice the tears that filled my eyes, or Tokoyami get out of the cart and walk over to me. I didn't notice him until he crawled next to me on the bed and pulled me into a comforting embrace.

Why is he hugging me? He does realize I'm a killer...right?

"Why are you hugging me? Why are you so close? You should be far away...or trying to get me arrested..." I heard my voice come out wobbly.