'Time to see what Tetsutetsu wants to say...'

Y/N POV

Tetsutetsu...?

I get up from my chair and walk over to my door. I open it and there stands Tetsutetsu. I let him in and he walks over to my bed, and stands beside it.

He looks really nervous...

"H-H-Hi!!! Y/N!!!" Tetsutetsu exclaims, smiling a big happy and very nervous smile.

"Hey...Tetsutetsu...? Are you alright? You seem really nervous," I ask, concerned.

"Y-Yeah...I'm...I'm fine...I just...Umm...Had a question for you..." Tetsutetsu says, nervously, sweating bullets.

"A question? What is it?" I ask.

"Y/N?"

Hm?

I look at the doorway and see Tokoyami standing there, a questioning look on his face.

"Oh! Hi, Tokoyami!" I exclaim.

Tetsutetsu POV

Tokoyami...? Oh no...he's not...I am...so screwed...

Y/N POV

I walk over to Tokoyami and give him a hug.

He hugs back, snuggling his beak into my neck.

Tokoyami POV

"Y/N?" I say, confused at what I'm seeing.

Why is Tetsutetsu here...? In Y/N's room...with flowers...and a box of chocolate...and...a small present box...

"Oh! Hi, Tokoyami!" Y/N exclaims, running towards me and hugging me.

I hug back, holding her as close to me as possible. I snuggle my beak into her neck and glare at Tetsutetsu.

Y/N doesn't notice.

"Hey...Why is Tetsutetsu here?" I ask Y/N.

She pulls away from the hug and says,
"I'm not really sure. He said he had a question to ask me."

A...question...

"And that question is...?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. Before he could say, you entered," Y/N explains.

I look at Tetsutetsu and ask, slight aggression in my tone,
"Well? What is it?"

Tetsutetsu nervously looks around at everything but me.

"Tetsu...?" Y/N asks, getting closer to him.

Y/N POV

"Tetsu...?" I ask, getting closer to him to try and figure out why he's so nervous.

I wonder what's wrong...Tetsutetsu isn't normally like this...

Tetsutetsu notices me get closer to him and his face turns redder than a strawberry.

"Tetsutetsu, what's wrong?" I ask, concern in my tone.

Tetsutetsu looks away from me. He looks at my bed and manages to get out,
"I-I-I-I-I got you you're favorite flowers...and chocolate...and a small gift..."

"Hm?" I hum as Tetsutetsu asks me a box of chocolate, a small present box, and...