After Kimblee's Suprise Attack

Y/N POV

"Major Todoroki!" Ross gets to me first. She gets down on her knees and looks and me, worry in her eyes.

"Y/N, how badly are you injured? Do we need to take you to a hospital or can you fix up your wounds yourself?" Huges asks worriedly, kneading down beside me.

Havoc arrives and says, seeing my automail leg,
"That doesn't look good..."

"Really, Havoc? I think I can just put some duck tape on it and it'll be good to go," I joke through the pain

Havoc chuckles quietly.

Armstrong arrives and exclaims,
"Oh my goodness! I'll be right back with medical supplies for you in a moment!"

Armstrong arrives and exclaims,"Oh my goodness! I'll be right back with medical supplies for you in a moment!"

"If it isn't too much trouble, could you also get some supplies so I can fix my automail?" I ask.

"Will do! I'll be right back!" Major Armstrong then runs off.

I use some of the blood on my leg to draw a transmutation circle to repair the area.

I clap my hands and place them on the circle.

Everything gets repaired.

I leave the spike in my leg, though.

I look down and see most of my nightgown is torn up.

I sigh.

"I'm guessing you can't walk?" Havoc asks.

I shake my head.

Huges picks me up and carries me to the hotel, Ross and Havoc following.

The elevator doors open and my entire class looks like a mixture of shocked and terrified.

"Are you gonna say something? They look pretty worried..." Havoc mumbles.

"I lived," I say nonchalantly.

Ross and Huges stifle their laughter.

Huges exits the elevator and sets me down on the floor. I lean against the couch.