Recent All for One Sightings

Y/N POV
"Touya..." I whisper, snuggling into Touya's embrace.

"Hm?" Touya hums, resting his cheek on my head.

"Do you remember when we used to just curl up on the couch and watch shows and movies nonstop?" I mumble, looking up at Touya.

He nods, his eyes are closed and a small smile is on his face.

"You always cried when we watch a movie and it was how important family was or something like that...You were crying most of the movie 'Coco' when we watched it..." Touya whispers, he's still smiling.

I sigh.

We stay quiet for a long time.

I don't really know when, but I ended up falling asleep.

I don't really dream of anything. I just fell asleep.

I wake up.

I open my eyes and look around.

I'm in my room at Merlin's house.

I feel arms around me and look beside me.

Touya has his arms wrapped around me, snuggled up close, and is sound asleep.

I turn and face him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle into his embrace.

Tokoyami POV

Today was a long day...Lunch was really weird and awkward because she wasn't there...apparently Iida, Midoriya, and Uraraka have joined the "I don't trust Y/N" group...also when I asked Uraraka...

Flashback

I stand up and walk over to Uraraka.

"Uraraka, What happened between you and Y/N?" I ask, bracing myself for the response.

Uraraka starts talking,
"Well...I asked her to be nicer to Tsu. She is always so mean to her for no truly good reason. She responded by saying '...I don't regret how I just treated, Asui. Go back and hang out with your friend, Uraraka.' Y/N just...I don't think she's exactly what we all thought she was. Even at the beginning of the year...she came off as...not right. As the year goes on, it just seems...more obvious. Anyway, that's what happened between Y/N and I."

I nod and go back to my seat.

End of Flashback

Now that I think about it...I did get the feeling she was different on the first day of school...I just didn't really think much else...I thought that she was fine because she wouldn't hurt anyone...I really don't know why people don't just get that...unless you provoke her, she won't harm you intentionally...

I shake my head.

I enter my dorm room, closing the door behind me and locking it.

I should write to Y/N...

I sit down at my desk and start writing.

Endeavor POV

And with one final blow I take down the villain.

It was a Nomu.

What the hell...why are these back?

I then see a male walk towards me. He looks to be in the military.

"Who are you?" I ask the male.

"My name is Roy Mustang. I'm a Colonel. I came here to ask if you know where Major Todoroki is," The male introduces himself then gets to the point of why he's here.