Long Time No See

Y/N POV

Whew! Today was a very eventful day at school...Oh yeah! It's my turn to make dinner tonight! I should probably head to the grocery store...

I walk in the direction of the grocery store. I reach the store and go inside. It's not really all that crowded, so that's a good thing. I grab a basket and start my search for ingredients for dinner!

As I was walking through the isles, I see two people I haven't seen in awhile.

Is it really them?

I walk over to the section they were in to double check, my eyes could be deceiving me.

*internal gasp* It really is them!

"Fuyumi? Natsuo?" I question, hoping for reassurance.

They turn around. They both gasp. Fuyumi then asks,
"Clem?"

"Hi! Long time no see!" I reply with a blindingly bright smile.

"We haven't seen you in forever! How've you been?" Natsuo exclaims pulling me into hug.

"I've been alright, what about you two?" I ask, hugging Natsuo back.

"I've been...okay?" Fuyumi hesitates to answer.

"Endeavor is still a jerk," Natsuo states simply, pulling a away from the hug.

Ah...I see he still doesn't like his father...

"Haha...Let's change the subject!" Fuyumi laughs nervously, awkwardly smiling.

"Okie Doki!" I agree.

We all catch up while we shop for groceries. It's crazy how much can change in two years.

"How's Shoto doing in class?" Fuyumi asks out of the blue.

"Shoto...? Wait...Shoto...Todoroki...*loud overly dramatic gasp* THAT'S YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!!!! HOW DID I JUST NOW RELIZE?!?!?" I shout, realization hitting me.

"Haha...Don't worry, it will occasionally take you a while to realize things, I've noticed," Natsuo reassures, resting his arm on my head.

I sigh.

Wait! Should I ask...maybe not...what is I ruin the good mood? But...I really want to know...

"Has...Has Touya ever come back around...?" I quietly ask.

We all go silent.

I can feel the thick and heavy tension.

"No..." Fuyumi and Natsuo sigh in sync.

I nod sadly.

"If ever we're to come back he probably would go to Y/N...They were always pretty close. He used to always say how he saw Y/N as a little sister," Natsuo inquires.

"That is true..." I drift off.

Fuyumi nods in agreement.

"A-Anyway...Umm...It's really strange that you changed your name to Y/N," Fuyumi says, trying to change the subject.

"Oh...I guess. I changed my name as a way to let go of my past...Y/N is a name I consider changing to for a long time. Even we I met you both," I explain.

"Oh..." Fuyumi and Natsuo day in sync.

We finish shopping and exit the store.

"Well, it was nice seeing you again, Y/N!" Fuyumi exclaims.

"Yeah! Wait...we should exchange numbers so we can meet up again and talk more!" Natsuo suggests.

"Good idea," I reply and we all exchange phone numbers.