They Are Stronger Now

Y/N POV

I hop back up off the ground. I look around for the source of the explosion. I spot giant, green, monster like things...

It looks like they die after exploding...

I then spot a huge mutant version of the monster.

WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?

I notice all of the people setting up the festival ran away to safety. I turn my attention to the red demon. I'm about to make ink leave the scars on my body when...

I get splashed with water. I look up and see a blue blob with black holes for eyes.

I can't use my ink...I'll have to reply on what I can do with my halo, despite most of it's power being stored away because of the ink quirk...

I break my halo and turn the chain into a shield and a sword. The red demon turns to me and tries to step on me, I swiftly move away.

I need a plan...think...think...think...

The red demon then blows a fire ball at me.

"FULL COUNTER!"

I reflect it with my sword.

Then, another fire ball blows at me from behind. I turn around to reflect it, when a fire ball hits me from behind.

I yelp.

I get distracted by the injury on my back and forget about the fire ball. It hits me, the scar on my face opening up.

I hiss from the pain.

I fall the ground. I try to use my ink to cover and/or protect the wounds, but the blue blobs pour more water on me.

I stand up. I look around, hoping a pro-hero has gotten her and can help me...unfortunately...there are none to be seen.

While I was looking around, an arrow pierces through my shoulder. I snap my attention back to the fight. Another arrow files at me, I dodge it.

Soon, it gets difficult dodging the arrows and fire balls. I then spot Hawks. He flies around sending his feathers at the red demon. He flies towards me.

"Yaoyorozu told me about the attack. What's happening?" Hawks asks.

"I don't know..." I reply truthfully.

I then spot a fire ball flying towards Hawks. I yell at him to watch and out and push him out of the way. The fire ball hits my shoulder and I hiss.

I stand up and try to move my arm. I can barely move it and when I do it feels like it's being ripped off.

Of course it was the arm that got hit with the arrow earlier...

I turn and see the things that were shooting arrows. It appears they ran out of arrows and are changing to swords. I reflect their attacks and easily, they're all down.

I turn back to the red demon. Hawks is trying to take it down, but is failing.

Aizawa and Vlad King arrive. They also start fighting the red demon. It's not working though.

Have...they gotten stronger...someone summoned a red demon...but how power did they make it...geez...this isn't good...

Three fire balls fly at me and I reflect two out of three back. The one I missed hits my chest. I then feel an arrow go straight through my leg.

I hiss in pain and fall to the floor.

I break my halo with uninjured hand and transform it into a frisbee. I toss it in the direction of the thing that shot at me. I hear bones rumble and fall to the floor. My halo-frisbee then comes back.

I take note of all my injuries. I can no longer move my right arm, the arm that got hit with the fire ball and arrow. My back feels like it's being burned. My leg burns. It looks like the arrow went directly below my knee.

Whew...that was close...I could've taken an arrow to the knee...that would has been terrible...

I look at everyone else's injuries.

Aizawa is gripping onto his arm, which looks like it was almost ripped off. His capture weapon is bloody and tattered. His eyes also appear to be stinging, they look super dry.

Vlad King's leg looks like it was almost ripped off and his forehead has a huge gash that had lots of blood pouring out of it.

Hawks' visor shattered, he has a terrible gash on his forehead, and, for some reason, it looks like he has fewer feathers.

Everyone is struggling to fight.

I...need...to...help...

Stand up.

I struggle to stand.

Walk towards the red demon.

I start limping towards the red demon. I feel everyone stare at me in shock. Out of the corner of my eye, I see their mouths moving, but I can't hear them. I can't hear anything. It's like my hearing has been turned off.

Repeat, "Dragon Sin of Wrath, Attack"

"Dragon Sin of Wrath, Attack," I repeat.

A huge dragon appears, it looks to be in the form of a spirit. It's slightly transparent, white/gray with pink, purple, and blue highlights. It roars.

I see black dots behind to fill my vision.

I look around and see the world start to spin.

The last thing I remember...is the dragon attacking the red demon.

A/N: THIS IS SO CRINGE-Y!!! I APOLOGIZE!