Information

Y/N POV

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N! Where are you?"

"Helloooooooooooo!"

My eyes snap open and I shoot straight up. I hit my head on the ceiling. I then remember I'm the ventilation system.

I must have fallen asleep...

I yawn and look down to see where I am. I found one of those things I went through to get here. I look down at see my classmates, Aizawa, and the big three. I "melt" into an ink puddle and fall through the grate.

I plop onto the floor and slowly form back into my normal self. I yawn and ask,
"What's up? I was taking a nap for some reason in the ventilation system."

"You've been missing for a little over an hour...and you were sleeping in the vents?" Aizawa asks for conformation.

It felt less like than an hour...

I nod.

" *sigh* Was it a nice napping spot?" Aizawa asks.

"Relatively," I answer.

"Okay...well...school is over...go home everyone," Aizawa announces and retreats to his sleeping bag.

I start my way to the school gate. I flinch when I hear a rather loud and cheerful voice exclaim,
"Hey! Y/N! Wait up!"

I don't need to turn around or listen to footsteps to know it's Hado. I don't even have to pay much attention to her voice, it's like I've already developed a seventh sense to tracker her.

"What's up! I have a ton of questions for you!" Hado states once she is walking next to me.

I bet you do...

"Well...what are they?" I ask.

"Why did you go into the vents and take a nap?"

"I'm not really sure. The last thing I remember is entering the the ventilation system. Then I woke up. That's all, really..." I answer truthfully.

"Why are your horns poisonous?"

"I'm not really sure...I guess because of the ink," I answer truthfully, shrugging.

"Why do you look like a cartoon character?"

"I'm not 100% sure...my appearance changed when my quirk developed," I answer truthfully.

"Where did you go to school before you came to U.A?"

"Like before high school?" I ask for a better understanding of the question.

"Yes," Hado nods.

"I was...homeschooled? I read whatever I could get my hands on, I learned math from a textbook I found, I learned many things about proper medical treatment and medicines, and a while lot more. I didn't, and still don't, think I'm all that smart. I took countless tests and they all had high numbers on them. I know now that means I scored high on them. So...I'm supposedly really smart...although I, myself, don't really think so..." I mumble an answer, truthfully. I got a lot caught up in my thoughts, though.

"Woah..." Hado mumbles.

I stop walking. I notice I'm at the café. I turn around and open my mouth to say goodbye to Hado when she cuts me off,
"Is this where you live? Can I go in?"

Why...

I vote let her in.

Is the voice crazy!?!?