Pool

Y/N POV

"Are you alright saying by yourself?" Momo asks.

I nod.

"Okay...text or call me if you need anything or just want to talk...have a good night, Y/N. I hope you get some rest," Momo says before leaving the café.

I turn around and check everything behind the counter is fine, despite the fact that I locked up the café. I still feel Tokoyami's presence.

Is...he going to leave? Does he want to say something...ask something? Probably...maybe...maybe I should...answer some questions? I don't know...

There are six long minutes of silence. I can still feel Tokoyami's presence.

Then...out of nowhere I say,
"...you kind of remind me of Touya in the sense that you both creepily stand behind people in complete silence."

"Am I bothering you? Sorry...I can leave-I was just worried about leaving you by yourself-I could tell Momo is too...If you want me to I can go..." Tokoyami starts to explain.

I pull him into a hug. He seems surprised for a moment, but soon hugs back. Tokoyami buries his beak into my neck, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"I'm okay..." I mumble.

"You seem to be but..." Tokoyami's voice drifts off.

He seems to be pretty worried...

" *sigh* Do you just want to say over...again?" I tease.

Tokoyami's feathers ruffle and he starts to trip on his words.

I quickly kiss him on the cheek and mumble,
"I'll be alright..."

I pull away from the hug. I pat Tokoyami on the head and turn to walk upstairs. I was about to tell Tokoyami to lock up the café when he left, but Tokoyami grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. The hug doesn't last very long because Tokoyami soon pulls away.

There are a few moments of silence.

Then...

Tokoyami lightly presses his beak against my lips.

*Y/N.Clem.exe.has.stopped.working*

It looks like Tokoyami has also stopped working.

Eventually, we both snap back into reality. We say awkward goodbyes and I lock up the café. I change into my pajamas and hop in bed. Then what happened with the police station and Tomura enters my mind again.

I end up not getting any sleep, and watching Ouran High School Host Club and One Punch Man for some laughs.

Hahaa... "Mosquitoes...suck"

Genos has eyes kinda like Ashido...

I soon hear my alarm go off. I start my morning routine.

The vision in my left eye...

I look in the bathroom mirror. I see my left eye is starting to cloud over.

Oh..my vision got better when my quirk developed...I guess it's getting worse again...where did I put my contacts...?

I put on my contacts. They work perfectly. I continue my morning routine and head to school.

End of the day...

"Hey, Y/N! Would you like to join us at the school pool?" Ochako offers cheerfully.