Meeting Envy

Y/N POV

I yawn and stretch.

I got some sleep, but it really was more of a nap. I put on my military uniform, grab my purse, and exit the dormitory building.

I feel like something important happened yesterday...I'm just too tired to remember...this tends to happen when I haven't been getting enough sleep...I forgot things...hmm...I wonder...hmm...well...I tend to remember later so...who knows...

I then arrive at the police station building. I enter and head to my office. I open the door and see a person standing in my office. In all honesty, they look like a palm tree in a mini skirt.

 In all honesty, they look like a palm tree in a mini skirt

"Hello...?" I greet, confused.

They turn around. They see me and smile,
"Oh...Hi..."

They walk towards me and extend their hand for me to shake. I shake their hand and introduce myself,
"Hello. My name is Y/N. It's nice to meet you..."

"The name's Envy," Envy answers.

"It's nice to meet you Envy," I reply.

I let go of Envy's hand and walk to my desk. Envy follows.

"Do you need something?" I ask, turning around to face Envy.

"No, I just want talk," Envy replies.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Well~ I heard you were a part of some experiments. I would like to know was incharge," Envy states.

I flinch.

What the hell kind of question is that?!? Who even is this person??? Should I...? Well...why not?

"The main people in charge were my father and grandfather," I answer quietly.

Envy's expression changes. This whole time his expression was a sinister smile that would scare most people, not me though, but...his expression changed to one of...realization. A bad realization.

Who is this guy...?

Envy clears his throat and mumbles,
"I didn't realize you were..."

"What?" I ask, hiding my suspicion.

"Nothing, don't worry about it. So...what do you do here?" Envy asks, changing the topic.

"I help decode Alchemy and Alkahestery, I help people out occasionally, research the philosopher's stone, and other things. It depends," I answer.

"The philosopher's stone? I see...Anyway, I'm curious~ What's your ranking here?" Envy asks.

"Ranking...?" I ask for more details.

"Let me see the shoulder of your uniform," Envy replies, stepping closer. He rests his hand on the back of my shoulder. Envy then says,
"You're a Major."