Y/N vs. Todoroki

*A Few Flashbacks will occur in the chapter, please remember Y/N's past isn't a happy one...*

Y/N POV

I remember when I first got my halo quirk...that was painful...

~Flashback~

"Oh...are you going to try and fight? Ha! Just give up and submit, already! Stop trying to get up and fight through the pain! You'll fail...you'll also only end up killing more people you care about if you live! So what's the point?" All for One mocks.

"Clem...don't listen to them...remember that just because your quirk is deemed villainous...*cough* it doesn't mean you will grow up to be a villain...it's just more ideal for them...*cough* you can do anything you want...you can use your quirk for good...for everyday life...anything you want..." Lee tells me.

I look over to him. He's dying. All for One had stuck him with some sort of magic blast. I look over to All for One and then back at Lee.

"You're not gonna give up...are you? Oh...well...it looks like you'll just have to have another person's blood on your hands..." All for One spoke.

They then lifted their hand in Lee's direction.

I tried to run in front of the blast.

I tried to move Lee out of the way.

I tried to save the person who has been like the wonderful, loving, caring father I never had...

But I failed...

Lee got hit, a huge, gaping hole in the middle of his chest. I drop down on my knees in front of him. He's sitting down, back leaning against the wall. The light slowly going out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I didn't do anything...I'm sorry..." I mumble, tears spilling out of my eyes.

Lee looks at me and smiles. Even though he knew he was going to die...he smiled...

"Hey, sweet pea...don't cry...everything will be alright..." Lee tries to comfort me.

Why are you comforting me...you're dying...

"Don't worry, even if everything dies around us...and it looks like the odds are stacked against us...I will always be with you...maybe not physically...but I will always be with you in spirit...I'll be watching over you..." Lee comforts me.

He pulls me into a hug. I hug back instantly and feel more tears come.

 I hug back instantly and feel more tears come

"Lee...you were always like the caring father I never had...you helped me find good people to be my new caretakers...you help me escape the people I'm related to by blood because they were abusive...even when the police didn't believe it...you still fought and help me get better mentally and become more positive...and so much more...I'll never forget you...I'll miss you, Lee..." I say, tears streaming down my face.