Y/N's Mini Outburst

Y/N POV

I...think I'll ignore it for now...

I get back to work.

Time Skip

I sigh a happy and content sigh.

Today has been such a good day! I really needed a break from my classmates and hero stuff...basically stuff that always brings a lot of unwanted stress and anxiety...a lot of sadness too...at times...

Anyway! Today sure has been great!

Touya visited me in the morning...

I went to Elicia's birthday party...none of her friends were afraid of me and saw me as a hero-in-training...Elicia considers me to be one of her heroes and gave me a drawing...
Also at her party, I got strawberry cake...yum!!!
It was was so, so sweet of Elicia to give me another slice of cake to take home...
That precious angel...

I then went to the Doki Doki Café and got new business ideas set into motion...

I also made a bunch of delicious sweets that I'm carrying back to the dormitory...

I finished up a bunch of work at the headquarters...and started a couple projects they asked me to start...

I even went shopping for new anime merchandise and manga...

I happily sigh again.

Today has got to be one of the best days in very, very long time...

I can't wait to get to the dormitory and start reading the new manga I bought, while chowing down on a delicious slice of strawberry cake...

I then see myself in the reflection of a window.

I stop and look at myself.

I'm...smiling? It feels...genuine...

I then realize how I'm feeling.

I feel...happy...content with life...

*internal gasp* Is this how other people feel most days of their life?

I take a deep breath breath.

Today...really has been a good day...

I continue walking to the dormitory.

Tokoyami POV

Everyone is just sitting around the open book, waiting for something to happen. Shouji and Bakugo came back down to see what we're up to also.

Mina Ashido POV

How long was the spell thing supposed to take...? It's dark outside now...

Y/N POV

I enter the dormitory and see all of my classmates gathered around a table...

Wait...

"Is...that a book from my room?" I ask everyone.

They all turn and look at me.

Ashido answers, whining at the end,
"It is! It's really lame though...We looked around you're room because we were board and found this spooky looking book! We said a spell thing but...NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!"

I stare at them.

I feel anger start to boil within me.

I then say, through gritted teeth,
"You went through my things, without my permission, knowledge, and/or consent...stole something from my room that is potentially dangerous...said a spell of some kind...and now you're whining to me...that the damn spell didn't work...?"