"WE NEED TO GO SAVE HIM!" Part 2

Y/N POV

"WE NEED TO GO SAVE HIM!" Kirishima shouts.

"I was already planning on doing that...we can team up if you'd like.." I mumble.

"Yes! We need to do it as soon as possible!" Kirishima exclaims.

He's...really worried about his boyfriend/friend...how sweet...

"That doesn't sound like a very good idea..." Ashido comments.

"Yeah...Plus, the teachers told us to we shouldn't go after Bakugo ourselves..." Uraraka backs Ashido up.

"I'll also go," Momo states, walking over to Kirishima and I.

Shouto walks over also.

"We should ask Midoriya, too. I think he's childhood friends with Bakugo," Kirishima says.

I nod in agreement.

"Now wait a minute...are you sure this is a good idea? He's in a place called the 'Forest if Darkness' for crying out loud!" Kaminari exclaims.

"Dark Forest," I correct.

"Whatever! Most things related to Darkness aren't good!" Kaminari exclaims.

"Actually, most things related to Darkness are quite pleasant if you don't anger them..." I state, calmly.

"...Oh yeah! Y/N, here, I brought you some clothes," Momo says, handing me a small backpack.

"Thank you," I reply, taking the bag.

"I don't know. You know you'd be breaking the rules. So...if you know you'd be breaking the rules...and you do it anyway...isn't that something a villain does?" Asui says.

I feel tension in the room.

Everyone else is friends with Asui...except for me...this also probably effects/affects them more...because Asui has called me a villain numerous times...and...I could honestly care less about what she thinks...she's always been kind of a brat in my opinion...but...I don't really know her side of the story...so I can't really judge her much...can I?

I shrug and shoo everyone out.

I close the door behind them and sigh a breath of relief.

I then turn around and see Tokoyami. He's sitting in the chair that he was in when I woke up. He's looking at me.

...he didn't say anything...did I forget he was there...?

Tokoyami then stands up and walks over to me. He pulls me into a hug, snuggling his beak into my head.

I hear him mumble,
"Please...be careful...don't get hurt again..."

I reply, hugging back,
"Okay, I'll be careful...although I was already planning on doing that...and it's pretty difficult to get hurt in the Dark Forest."

Tokoyami nuzzles the top of my head and lets go of me. He exits the hospital room, closing the door behind him.

I walk over to the backpack Momo gave me.