All for One

Y/N POV

We're here...

We, me and the League of Villains, arrive at the building. There are already lots of pro-heroes and civilians here. There is a lot of damage around the area.

"What is that place?" Manger asks.

"A breeding factory for Nomus," I answer.

They all stare at me wide-eyed.

"I'm concerned...WHAT THE HELL!??!?" Twice says.

"...oh! Be quiet!" I whisper.

They all nod and do so.

We all walk to an empty clearing and there he is...

All For One

I spot Tiger holding a quirkless Ragdoll.

Oh no...I should have known All For One would have taken her quirk...I'm so sorry Ragdoll...

All for One sets off an explosion. Everyone goes to chaos. The pro-heroes Mt. Lady and Best Jeanest are badly injured. All for One had easily defeated them. I spot Bakugo being taken to a police car, he's alright, he's been rescued.

Okay...at least Bakugo is okay...but...

All Might appears.

Oh...dear...

All for One and All Might...All for One comments on how All Might is getting weaker...All Might comments on All for One's mask.

This isn't good...I need to do something...but what...

"I won't make the same mistake I made six years ago! I will defeat you! And lock you up for the rest of your life!" All Might tells All for One, jumping to land a punch.

Six years ago...All for One killed that nice lady...Nana...Shimura...Tomura's grandmother he never met...wait...I knew he looked familiar...I just didn't think much of it because he's everywhere...All Might is...Toshinori Yagi...!!!

Flashback

I see Nana get hit with a beam of light. It's the same quirk type thing used to kill Lee...

I couldn't do anything...I'm stuck under this stupid pile of broken building!

Yagi, Nana's student, looked like his heart was ripped out. He doesn't even seem to care about his terrible injury anymore...He so heartbroken...

I see All for One leave.

"I'm so sorry...I know how you feel...I'm sorry I couldn't help..." I try to say in the loudest voice I have, but it only came out as slightly louder than a whisper.

Yagi looks at the pile I'm stuck in. He struggles to get up and walk over. He lifts up the broken concrete on the top and I get out myself from there.

"You need to go to the hospital...your injured badly...Nana would have wanted you to take care of yourself and continue to be the best hero you can be...for you to be the Symbol of Peace...Yagi..." I state.

Yagi nods and picks up Nana's corpse. He then walks away and I never see him again.

End of Flashback

...Oh no....

I snap back into reality and see All Might get blown back across the city. All Might comes back and attempts to punch All for One again. All for One blocks it again. All for One uses the weird finger thing/quirk and throws All Might into a building. All Might then sees that Bakugo has been rescued and tries to use his full power, well it's all of the power he has left. An old dude with jet feet joins the battle to help All Might.