Maybe He Didn't Cheat...

Y/N POV
The Ishvalans were so nice. We all talked and caught up with everything. They also don't seem to appreciate what the media thinks of me. Anyway, I called Merlin and we talked and found ways to help the Ishvalans' village advance. Example: air conditioning in homes, actual road to town that's two hours away, cable, television, radio, etc. They seem really grateful. I stayed until Merlin arrived and the let her speak to the Ishvalans. She said she was send me the information and I could make files on it and help and change where I see fit. Before I left, Scar thanked me and told me we would meet again very soon.

I just got off the train home. I'm surprisingly tired, even though I slept during the train ride. I walk to the Police Station and enter. I am immediately bombarded with paperwork that I need to look through.

I ask if I can send it to an electronic device and they said yes. I buy a new phone, case, and squishy cat paw that sticks to my case...for work.

I have all of the paperwork sent to the phone

I have all of the paperwork sent to the phone. I secure it and whatnot...etc. Anyway, when that's all done. I pack up a bunch of clothes from my office and head back to the dormitory.

I yawn as I open the door and enter the building. I immediately see everyone laughing at Tokoyami, who is curled up into a ball crying.

I tap Shouto's shoulder and ask,
"Hey, What's happening right now?"

"Birdbrain has been getting pranked all day long, it's hilarious!" Shouto answers.

Wait...well...if it's Touya I better get a video...

I pull out my phone and see a text. It's from Touya:
So...here are videos of each individual prank...I sent a video of the pranks and everything in between to your computer...yeah...have a great day, Tsukiko!

I smile to myself as I scroll through the videos.

Touya...you are the best...oh? And Himiko...it appears she helped also...

"Aw man...I wish I filmed them!" I hear Kaminari exclaim, out of breath.

"I got videos! The people who did them sent them to me," I state, holding up my phone.

"Woah! Y/N! You're back!" Momo exclaims.

"Yep! My mission is complete, and must I say...it made me really happy," I reply, smiling.

"Oh? What happened?" Momo asks, intrigued.

"Well...that requires background information, so you will be the only one here to understand completely. I helped Scar, an Ishvalan, find the rest of the people in his race, survivors. I was the one who helped them escape ten years ago and...I honestly didn't think they'ed remember me. But...they did and...they called me their hero...and that made me really happy," I explain, a smile on my face.

"Aww...that's amazing. I'm happy for you. You know, you also a hero to me too. You helped me get back my confidence! You're an amazing hero then, now, and in the future you still will be!" Momo exclaims.