"I want to know if you cheated on me"

Y/N POV

Greed told me he wasn't 100% human. He is technically possessing the body he's in; although, the owner of the body allows him to. He (Greed) technically is a Homunculus. A Homunculus is an artificially created human, they are brought into existence by alchemy. The correct way to pronounce homunculus is "ho-MOON-cool-ooss".

From what I know about alchemy, a Homunculus is a faraway fantasy. During the experiments, they tried many times to create some. They failed almost every time. I think I heard talk of them accomplishing it but...I don't know. Even my alchemy teacher and Merlin don't believe they can be created. I do remember hearing or reading somewhere that alchemists and everyday people aren't allowed to look into it...and I still to this day find it strange.

The tattoo on Greed's hand is an Ouroboros. It represents the eternal cycle of life and death or wholeness and infinity.

Greed says he'll tell me more if I ask the right questions. He doesn't want to explain a lot right now.

We exchange contact information so I can ask him in the future.

Greed's actually relatively attractive...he looks like he's in his early 20s...I'm curious...

"How old are you anyway?" I ask.

"I'm 16," Greed answers.

What!!! Then a guy near my age is really attractive!!!

"What!?!? You look like you're in your early twenties!" I exclaim, surprised.

"And you look like you're under 12," Greed says nonchalantly.

"What! I do not!" I shout, getting defensive.

"You're getting defensive," Greed points out.

"yOu'Re GeTtInG DeFeNsIvE~" I mock.

"You're acting like you're 12," Greed points out

I puff out my cheeks, cross my arms, and plop down on the couch.

Greed laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Dabi said you get really defensive and childish when someone or something gets your age wrong. I wanted to see this. So, when I saw the chance, I took it," Greed explains.

"Oh...I see...*silence* That was kind of mean, though," I mumble.

"Sorry, Sorry," Greed apologizes, holding his hand up.

"I'm sorry for getting defensive," I apologize.

Greed smiles.

I smile back.

"I do find it strange that you have such a young appearance...big eyes...chubby, squishy cheeks...kinda child-like voice...not to mention it looks like there was a black and white filter place on you..." Greed comments, examining me up and down.