Inspiring Momo

Y/N POV

I then spot familiar green hair.

"Midoriya!" I whisper-shout.

He turns around and waves me over.

I look around and then dash over to him.

"Have you seen anyone else in our class?" I whisper.

"No, you?" Midoriya whispers back.

I shake my head "no."

We both look out for enemies and/or our classmates. I spot Himiko. This time she's disguised as Ochako.

When did she get Ochako's blood...?

Midoriya runs after her, because some people throw balls at her. Midoriya hops back with Himiko.

Seriously...why...I wish I could say something...why am I not saying anything again????

Midoriya peeks around a chunk of debris we're hiding behind. Himiko doesn't see me and creeps up on Midoriya.

I pop up in between them, facing Himiko. Unfortunately, Himiko still hits one of Midoriya's weak targets. I then ask, lightly bopping Himiko on the head so she turns back into the student from before,
"What do you think you're doing?"

Midoriya turns around and jumps.

"Aww...you ruined my fun..." Himiko is now completely "naked" which is what happens when she changes faces (skins, identities, people, whatever you call it).

"Midoriya!" I hear Sero shout.

"Deku!" The real Ochako exclaims.

I push Midoriya towards Sero and Ochako. I then dash after Himiko.

"Get back here you little s##t!" I whisper-shout at Himiko.

She laughs crazily, running and hopping from rock to rock, away from me.

We reach the city...steel...maze area of the unnecessarily large arena. I spot a bunch of ninja people attacking someone...Wait...is that Shouto?

"I gotta help him! I'll deal with you later, okay?" I turn around and say to Himiko.

"Aww...Okay. I'll see you after you and I pass!" Himiko replies, giving me a big smile.

"Okay-oh, and please don't go after anymore of my classmates...I know you like Midoriya...but...at least let the poor boy pass," I say, then start climbing up a steel pillar.

Himiko gives me a thumbs up and runs off.

I reach the top. I tap my earring and scan the area.

Okay...gotta help Shouto...hmm...one of the students said that the metal projectile they threw at him was made of a material that's super resistant to heat...so his fire is out of the question...the students appear to be able to break out of ice...Hmm...I haven't been using my ink because people will recognize me and...yeah...anyway! Hmm...this place...I wonder if it was built to be realistic...

I take a few steps back. I then run and jump up above the ninjas, heading towards a certain metal structure, and take out my throwing knives.

I glance at Shouto really quickly. He spots me and nods.

Please understand...

I use full counter to weak some of the metal, making lots of noise and getting the attention of the ninjas, and stab two throwing knives threw the metal. A pink gas fills the area.

It's a good thing I have throwing knives made of a special metal that's known for being really sharp, really strong, and super durable...

I spot a flame, but it looks fake.