Bakugo vs. Ochako

Y/N POV

Tetsutetsu and Kirishima are neck and neck. It's so far a tie...then! Kirishima starts to wear down! He is slowly losing his rocky skin and going back to normal human skin! Oh! Tetsutetsu makes one final blow and...!

Kirishima is our cold!!!

Tetsutetsu is still standing!

Midnight makes Tetsutetsu the winner!!!

Then!

Tetsutetsu walks away and collapses!!!

Luckily! Itsuka and I are waiting at the entrance/exit to pick him and take him to Recovery Girl's office!!!!

We drop off Tetsutetsu and go back to the seating area. Next up is...

"The next battle is...Ochako Uraraka from class 1-A, and who I'm rooting for! Vs! Katsuki Bakugo from class 1-A!!!" Present Mic announces.

"Ready...Begin!" Midnight starts the battle.

Ochako runs at Bakugo. Bakugo creates a ton of explosions. The battle goes as predicted by many until...

"Don't you think you're going a too hard on her!" Someone in the crowd shouts.

"Yeah! You bully!" Another shouts.

"Booooooo! You sexist-!" The audience begins to boo Bakugo and call him sexist...something. I don't know what because I hop out of my seat and shout,

"HE IS NOT SEXIST, HE'S AN A##HOLE TO EVERYONE! HE IS TREATING THIS BATTLE THE SAME WAY HE TREATED THE OTHERS HE FOUGHT! HE HAS BEEN THIS AGGRESSIVE WITH EVERY OTHER PART OF THIS FESTIVAL!! IT WOULD BE SEXIST IF HE WENT EASY ON THIS CAPABLE, FEMALE STUDENT! IT WOULD BE SEXIST IF HE UNDERESTIMATED HER BECAUSE SHE'S A GIRL! WHICH, GUESS WHAT, ALL OF YOU ARE DOING!! SO SHUT UP!!!"

I take a deep breath and sit back down.

Everyone in the audience went quiet when I started speaking. They are all still silent.

"They are correct. Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgment of his opponent's strength, and he's simply doing everything he can to keep Uraraka at bay so he can come out on top," Aizawa states over the speakers.

Aizawa, you're a pretty awesome teacher...

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look over to Tokoyami and he whispers,
"Are you alright?"

I nod and give him a small smile. We both turn our attention back to the battle. The smoke has cleared. Ochako is still standing. She then presses her fingers together.

"The Uraraka girl kept low to the ground as she moved so that Explosion Boy's explosions tore up the floor of the ring, creating weapons for her. Then she kept him focused on her by attacking relentlessly, rendering Explosion Boy oblivious to the impending meteor shower," I hear Monoma explain.

"Good observation, Monoma!" I shout over to the wall.

"Thanks, Y/N!" I hear him shout back.

The debris in the sky fall, Ochako runs at Bakugo, but... Bakugo sets off a huge and powerful explosion completely blowing away all of the debris...and Ochako.

Ochako collapses and tries to crawl towards Bakugo, she still wants to fight. She passes out though.

"Uraraka is down! Bakugo moves on to the next round!" Midnight declares as Ochako gets carried off to Recovery Girl's office.

Oh no...I hope she isn't too badly injured...I should go check on her...

Bakugo the walks to his seat and sits down.