Prologue

22-year old Mark Tuan is moving to Seoul, South Korea in order to study abroad at JYP Academy. His overbearing, overprotective mother was hesitant in allowing her only son to travel across the world from LA, but once she found her friend's son Youngjae lived in Seoul, she finally gave her son permission.

The ambitious, young boy is fairly quiet, or so it seems. Once you get to know him he is very funny, free-spirited and loving. He likes to keep a close circle of friends rather than meet a lot of people, which is one of the things which makes him nervous about the move. However, he is super conscious of what others think of him and is always worrying over it.

Overall, though excited about the move and what Korea awaits, Mark has no idea that his life is about to change as he knows it, and it is all because of a certain 21-year old male from Hong Kong. Enjoy! :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading my fanfic omfg. It's my first ever one and I'm mad nervous XD (Pls go easy on me y'all) Also , I apologize in advance for how long everything takes to draw out but I wanted it to be really dramatic and really give a sense of Mark's internal struggle and the evolution of the Markson relationship...I really hope you enjoy it! ;)