Chapter 8: Jackson

3rd Person POV

The two boys stared at each other in shock, not sure what to say to one another. Mark looked at the tall, somewhat muscular, blonde, Chinese male who stood in front of him. He wasn't sure if he wanted to scream at Jackson or be happy that he finally met his friend he had been talking via text since coming to Korea. Jackson stared at the tall, slender, bright-eyed, red-haired boy who stood in front of him. He wasn't sure how to react because he was in absolute awe of how good-looking he was. Jackson caught himself licking his lips and biting down on his lip. He suspected Mark would have been an attractive boy around his age, but he had never imagined like this. He was instantly crushing.

"Y-Yeah I'm Mark you stupid idiot.." Jackson quickly embraced Mark, hugging him tightly. Mark unsure how to react stood in the middle of the hallway wide-eyed. "So good to finally meet you," he whispered into Mark's ear. Hearing Jackson's voice for the first time caused Mark to get knots in his stomach and he didn't know why. He then shoved Jackson away. It was a bit hard, but still somewhat playful. "Dummy! You see I got in trouble because of you. I told you to stop texting me! Why didn't you list--" Jackson suddenly grabbed Mark's wrist and ran, forcing the young Taiwanese male to follow him, dragging him along. "Jackson!! Where are we going!?" But Jackson didn't tell him, he just pulled Mark along until they finally got to the school's rooftop.

"Why did you take me here?" Mark said as he looked at Jackson's back. Jackson turned to face Mark. "Because this is the first time we're meeting...in real life. I want to get to know you better. The real you, not the texting you. Just us." Mark was puzzled as to why Jackson was so interested in meeting him. Even though they had talked before Mark didn't know what to say to him, it felt as if he was a stranger all over again. "Uhh...well I'm Mark. I came here from LA to go to schoo--wait! You didn't tell me you went to this school!" Jackson chuckled and brightly stared at the boy. "Because you never asked me. I didn't know you would be going here either. I guess fate brought us together." Mark sighed. "I don't believe in fate," he playfully teased. Jackson smiled again. "Stop being so negative. What about your interests and stuff?" Mark hesitated but kept talking. "I like martial arts, books, music, dancing, and volleyball." Mark kept talking, but Jackson could only look at Mark like a puppy, all he could focus on were Mark's lips, eyes, hair...everything about him was perfect. It was then that Jackson realized that Mark was his Mr.Perfect. "Jackson I really should go back to class. We can talk later." Jackson came back to reality. "Fine. But you have to promise you'll hang out with me. In person?" Mark nodded and headed back to class.

Mark didn't know why but he felt weird after finally meeting Jackson. He didn't know how to describe it, and as mad as he was about getting in trouble all he could think about was finally meeting Jackson. As much as he hated admitting it, he hoped to spend more time with Jackson in the future.

________________________________________________________________________________

I guess you could say Mark and Jackson had so much chemistry through text that meeting in person caused quite the REACTION. Lol. bye.