Chapter 30: Complete

Mark POV

Monday marked my first day with Jackson as an official couple at school. It also marked the final week of school before winter break. As we approach the front of the school together, he lets go of my hand. I instantly take hold of it again. "You don't mind if people say anything?" Jackson asks me. I shake my head. "No, not as long as I'm with you." He gives me a warm smile before we head into the school together for the first time as a couple.

As we walk by I see a few people laughing,  making snarky comments, and giving us judgemental looks. My grip on Jackson's hand tightens. He pulls me close, concerned about my anxious self. "Ew do you see them that? Two guys...foreigners at that? Together in this school? Disgusting!" The words begin to get in my head. My palms begin to sweat, my anxiety only continuing to grow. Before I would've let go of Jackson and ran for the hills...but that was then. It was time to live in the now.

Students surround Jackson and I in the middle of the hallway, all eyes on us. "Don't give them any attention Mark," he tells me. I take in a deep breath in order to soothe my nerves. "They want a show? Let's give them a show." Jackson furrows his brow, unsure of what I mean. I wrap both my arms around him and jump, wrapping both my legs around his fit body. "Mar--" I don't allow him to finish talking before crashing my lips onto his. We kiss passionately, not breaking away until we both need a breath. By this point, all the students are shocked and looking at us not quite sure what to say. "I don't care if you guys don't support Jackson and I. I'm happy as can be...and to me, that's all that matters. Maybe you should stop concerning yourselves over other people's relationships and what makes them happy...and focus on your own miserable selves," I proudly state. I can't believe I had the guts to say that. The crowd mumbles among itself and begins to disperse, making everything seemingly go back to normal. It would have looked like a regular day at school...the only difference being me clinging to Jackson like a tree trunk. "Jackson you can put me down now you lump." Jackson smiles lovingly at me, instead deciding to move into a bridal position. "No. Let's stay like this. I'll take you to class." "You're an idiot." "But I'm your idiot," he calmly remarks. I punch his arm. "I'll take that as an 'I love you.' Right?" I nod as he continues to carry me to my class.

Once we arrive at my class, Jackson places me down at my seat. "I'll see you later all right Markiepooh?" I roll my eyes at his comment. "As if Marky wasn't bad enough!" "You're being so mean today," he remarks. "I'm just joking Jacks. Yes, I'll see you later." He chuckles, giving me a warm smile and kiss on the cheek before heading for the door. Every time we kiss, hug, or even just say "I love you" I feel like pinching myself to make sure it's real. That I'm not living in some sort of perfect fantasy. Just before Jackson walks out, I call out to him one more time. "Jacks!" He turns, his bright eyes meeting mine. "I love you." "Love you too Mark," he responds before finally leaving.

It was crazy to imagine all of this happened. I knew my life was going to change. But I had no idea it would have gone through this crazy whirlwind of change. Here I was about to finish my first semester at JYP Academy, nearly perfect grades, a great support system of friends, a new found independence, new maturity, bravery, and strength but above all...I found the love of my life. Jackson impacted me in so many ways. Without him, none of this would have happened. The more and more days that pass for me as his boyfriend, the more and more my love for him continues to grow. I never thought it was possible to love someone so much until I met him. I see a future with him, something to look forward to and though I don't know what that future holds, I'm not afraid of what's yet to come because I know like I promised Jackson, he will always be by my side.

Class hasn't even started yet, I just saw him yet all I want to do is see Jackson. I just want to prove to him how much I love him and make up for all the time we lost together during our drama. I pull out my phone and text him.

To: Jackson <3

Mark: I miss you already babe

Jackson <3: I miss you too bb

Mark: Soooo Ahgase Shop after school?

Jackson <3: Was that even a question?

Mark: Lol okay perfect I'll tell JB and make sure he has our table and food ready by the time we get there. :)

Jackson: <3 You're literally so perfect.

Mark: I know I am ;)

Jackson <3: And I'm the wild and sexy Jackson Wang ;)

Mark: Yes you are <3

Jackson <3: Class is starting...I'll ttyl

Mark: Oh actually going to pay attention for once?

Jackson <3: Lol you are a jerk ihy

Mark: No you don't ;)

Jackson <3: No I actually love you.

Mark: And ily Jackson with all my heart <3

Just to make sure I don't make my boyfriend any false promises, I use the last few minutes before class to text JB and let him know Jackson and I were coming later...or so I thought.

Mark: JB...Jackson and I are coming for lunch after school. Could you pls have the usual ready?

Jackson <3: Lololol wrong number bro...

Mark: OMG BYE! XD

The text makes me suddenly realize something. There was a strange irony to all of this...the first words Jackson ever said--well texted me were "Wrong number bro". And now here we were months later...a week into our relationship and he was telling me "Wrong number bro." If things haven't come full circle they definitely have now. My heart is so full for Jackson. It flutters more and more for him each day. I really don't know how I've lived this long without him. He was crazy, an idiot, sometimes a bit overwhelming. But he was my idiot...and no one could take that away from me. As long as I'm with Jackson...I'm complete.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is the final chapter y'all T_T now you just have the epilogue left to read. This chapter just kept getting longer and longer because I just kept writing...I don't want it to end!! Even if this story was overdramatic, super long and moved super slow...I'm so happy with the final product. I couldn't be prouder of my first fanfic...and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did! Now, why you still reading this? Go read the epilogue and enjoy the final chapter of "Wrong Number Bro"!