Chapter 3: The Stranger Has a Name

Mark POV

I spent the entire day with Youngjae exploring Seoul's sights. He showed me where our school, JYP Academy was, some of the best shopping places, the best clubs, the best parks, everything I would need to know. "So how do you like it so far?" Youngjae curiously asks me. "It's amazing! Everything here is so colorful, so vibrant, so beautiful!" I was in awe at how amazing Seoul really was. "Well, I'm glad you like it. You seem to be adjusting well Mark." "Me too...and yeah. I think I am." At that moment my stomach grumbled really loudly. Youngjae burst into laughter upon hearing the loud sound which emitted from my stomach. "We should probably grab something to eat," he chuckled. "What do you feel like eating," he asked me still laughing about my rumbling stomach. "Hmm let me see what's around," I casually answer. I pull my phone out to check for some local restaurants and I'm surprised to see a text from the stranger.

???: Hey Mark! Don't wanna bother you! But if you haven't eaten yet there's this great place in Seoul (If you're around there? It's pretty popular for tourists so I'm guessing). It's called Ahgase Shop. They have the best BBQ in town! I had some today and it was really good!

Heh. So the stranger is in Seoul too. What a coincidence. Thinking about it I could go for some Korean BBQ. To be honest, I could go for anything that would calm the monster known as my stomach. I look up at Youngjae. "Do you want BBQ? I heard there's a great place called the Ahgase Shop?" Youngjae's face lit up as soon as I made the suggestion. His mouth nearly watering. "Oh my gosh!!! How did you hear about that place, IT IS THE BEST!" Youngjae seemed more excited than me, and I was pretty excited. Plus, he lived in this city. "I heard about it from...this girl? Guy? Person?" The situation was confusing to explain. I didn't even know who this person was. "What? Who? You don't know anyone in this city besides me!" I let out a deep sigh before explaining the entire situation of me texting the wrong number and the stranger to Youngjae.

"Well, you better say thanks to the stranger for recommending you to the best place in Seoul. Let's go!," Youngjae excitedly cries out. I follow him through the busy crowd as we head to the Ahgase Shop, but not without thanking the stranger.

To: +** ** **** 5677

Mark: Hey my friend and I are heading to the Ahgase Shop. It sounds great. Thanks, stranger! :)

???: Np. And the name is Jackson btw. :)

So the stranger's name is Jackson...sounds pretty American to me. This Jackson guy actually sounds pretty cool. Before I have any more time to think about Jackson, Youngjae is calling out my name, telling me to walk faster. This BBQ must be pretty good if he's rushing to get to this place. I chuckle and begin to walk a little faster. Jackson huh?

________________________________________________________________________________