Chapter 13: So Are You Guys Like--?

3rd Person POV

The bell rung signaling the end of the day. Before he even realized it Jackson grabbed Mark from behind and held him in a tight embrace while shaking him around. "Ready to go to my place for 'tutoring' Marky?" "Yes, yes now stop shaking me!" the elder demanded. Mark continued to pack his bags as Jackson looked down at him. As soon as Mark zipped up his bag Jackson took a hold of his wrist. "Come on Marky! You move too slow, let's go!" As Jackson pulled Mark along the two boys were all smiles. "You're hurting me let go, idiot!" "Fine!" Jackson picked Mark up, placing him on his back, piggyback style. "Let's go!" They got a few looks from students around the school but the two didn't seem to notice.

Before arriving at Jackson's house, the two ended up stopping at the Ahgase Shop for a bite to eat. JB came over to the table upon seeing Mark. "Ah, Mark. Good to see you!" "Oh hey JB! This is my friend Jackson." JB turned and smiled at Jackson. "Jackson this is JB, my roommate's boyfriend." Jackson smiled and nodded at the waiter. "Nice to meet you, Jackson. Can I take your order?" The boys ordered and JB ran to the kitchen to put in the boys' food. When he got back to the counter he quickly whipped out his phone to text his boyfriend, Youngjae.

To: Youngjae

JB: Lol I'm working and Mark is here with the Jackson guy you told me about.

Youngjae: OMG OMG OMG BITCHHHH!!! ARE THEY ON A DATE!? KEEP ME UPDATED!

JB: I think they're only here as friends but I will. Love you <3

JB returned to work serving the two boys their food. "Alright, your order's here!" The two boys faces lit up in excitement, their mouths watering at the BBQ. As they prepared to eat JB decided to make his move. "Mark." Mark looked up at JB, a bit surprised he stuck around. "So are guys like--" Mark turned his head, confused. "You know...are you two dating?" Mark quickly refuted. "No! No! We're just really good friends. You sound like Youngjae." The two laughed as Jackson made a pouty face only JB seemed to notice. "Well, enjoy! I'll be at the counter if you need anything!" The two boys nodded kindly and began to eat. 

"Marky feed me." "Why?" "Because I'm lazy." Mark let out a sigh before picking up a piece of meat with his chopsticks. "Say ahh." Jackson opened his mouth cutely with a charming arrogance. Mark stuck the meat into his mouth. "Mmmm so good!" Talking with his mouth full caused Mark to laugh, which in turn, made Jackson laugh. "Now I'll feed you," Jackson insisted. He took a piece of meat and Mark opened his mouth cutely. Jackson accidentally stuck the chopsticks down Mark's throat causing the elder to gag. The noise made Jackson laugh. "Oh my god, are you okay? I'm sorry!" he said while laughing. "You jerk I could've died!" Mark noticed sauce on the corner of Jackson's mouth as he kept laughing. Almost instinctively Mark took a napkin and wiped the corner of Jackson's mouth for him. The two were suddenly silent. Mark's soft brunette eyes met with Jackson's. The moment caused the two to blush simultaneously. "Thanks," Jackson suddenly muttered out. "Yeah...," Mark said before the two returned to their meal. 

Meanwhile, a smirking JB saw the entire moment from behind the counter, and quickly whipped out his phone, his fingers firing off like rockets on the screen.

________________________________________________________________________________

They cute they cute...and yes the other members of Got7 will make appearances later on you'll see. Also can you imagine seeing a cute moment like this in a restaurant like omg I wouldn't be able to deal.