Epilogue

3rd Person POV

The car door slammed and luggage was loaded out of the car. Jackson stepped out of the car first, stretching a bit before reaching his hand back inside the car to help Mark out of the car. "What the hell did you pack Mark? The whole house!?" Youngjae remarked. Mark laughed at his friend. "No! Just some clothes and gifts for my parents!" "Well, you packed too much!" JB patted his boyfriend on the back in order to get him to settle down. "Jackson are you afraid of meeting Mark's parents? That's a big step." Jackson grabbed his neck. "Honestly at first, I was. But now, as long as Mark's with me, I don't fear anything." The four boys nod at Jackson's strong answer. "What are you going to do with Youngjae during the break?" Mark asks. "Chillax," JB responds. Youngjae faces him. "I thought you said we were going skiing!?" JB laughs. "We are! I'm kidding! Settle down!" Youngjae puts his hand on Mark's shoulder. "Well you two better get going...don't wanna miss your flight! Safe travels." Mark hugs Youngjae. "Thanks. We'll see you in a few weeks." Youngjae and JB get back in the car, leaving Mark and Jackson at the airport.

The couple takes each other's hands and begins walking through the busy airport. Suddenly they run into a familiar face. "Bambam? What are you doing here?" Jackson inquires. "Oh hey, guys! I'm using the break to introduce Yugyeom here to my family back in Thailand. Figured we're at that stage in our relationship." Yugyeom grips his boyfriend's hand and nods. "How about you guys?" "It's funny you say that because I'm actually taking Jackson back home to LA to meet my parents, and also let them know we're together." "Oh wow, so we're here for the same reason! Well, don't let us hold you up anymore. Have a safe flight guys! We'll see you when you get back! And good luck you two! Fighting!" The two couples wave goodbye to one another and continue on their way.

Mark and Jackson take their seats at the waiting area near their terminal. Still holding Mark's hand, Jackson begins playing with his fingers. Mark turns at looks at his boyfriend affectionately. He takes his other hand and strokes his head. "Are you sure you're okay with doing this?" Jackson doesn't answer. "Jackson if you don't want to go to LA we don't have to." Jackson doesn't answer again. "Jackso--" Jackson puts his finger to Mark's mouth. "Shh. You don't have to ask me every 5 seconds about this. I'm ready to meet your parents Mark...I can't wait to show them how happy we are, how happy you make me, how much you mean to me." Mark smiles. "They're going to love you, and I can't wait to show them what a great guy I've found. A kind, compassionate and caring guy who always looks out for me. Who loves me unconditionally for me, and one who undeniably has changed my life for the better. A guy who I met...from texting the wrong number," he playfully adds. The two laugh. "My heart is yours, Jackson Wang. I love you." Jackson pulls the elder into a hug. "You know I've gotten texts from a few wrong numbers before...but I'm so glad the one I actually decided to answer was you. I love you to the moon and back...an infinite number of times. My heart is yours too, Mark Tuan." Their sweet moment was interrupted by an announcement. "Flight #1839 to Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. is now boarding. Please head to the terminal with your boarding passes ready." The couple gave each other a quick kiss before standing up and heading to the terminal, hands connected. You could say that it was fate who brought the two together, a lucky chance perhaps, but there was no denying the strength of the bond they shared. Though they didn't know what the future held for them, they knew that with the love they shared they would conquer it together...and it was all because of one text to a wrong number.

- End -

________________________________________________________________________________

Ahhhh I can't believe it...the story is over ToT I hope you guys really enjoyed the story and how it played out. For my first fanfic I couldn't be prouder of the final work I have created. Writing this story has really helped me get back in touch with my creative writing, and creativity overall and I am so glad I started this journey and started writing it. It has been so amazing to see the views and votes on this story increase day after day. If you guys enjoyed it please subscribe to me because I promise I have more in the works! I've actually already started working on my next story and the chapter should be up soon! So look forward to it! Thank you again for reading my first ever fanfic, Wrong Number Bro and until next time...signing out :)