Thank You ~~

YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE HIT #1 IN THE MARKSON TAG!! IM HONESTLY SO SURPRISED, SO HAPPY AND SO OVERJOYED

YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE HIT #1 IN THE MARKSON TAG!! IM HONESTLY SO SURPRISED, SO HAPPY AND SO OVERJOYED. I never expected this to happen when I wrote this story but I'm beyond overjoyed and grateful! None of this would of happened without YOUR amazing support...so thank you!

I have enjoyed seeing the views and votes increase every day, and hearing some of your feedback has been awesome! :)  

I have two new stories in the works that you guys can look forward to

1.) Another Markson story (coming very very soon...you'll see when it's up) I already have the first 8 chapters written but they need editing as I'm adjusting/finalizing the plot. :)

2.) Changmin (Q) x Younghoon(Bbangkyu from The Boyz)...this one will be coming as soon as I finish the other Markson one...I'm still in the works with the concept of this one so it's on the backburner for the moment, but it's still happening! :)

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THEM, I'M WORKING HARD ON THEM! But until then, thank you again so much for your support on "Wrong Number Bro"! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it! Until my next works are up, please continue voting, leaving comments and most importantly SUBSCRIBING, so you can keep up with everything I'm doing! :)

So again...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Love you guys! :)