Chapter 15: Missing You

Mark POV

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. It's Friday. Friday is my favorite day because I don't have class and could just sleep in and relax. This Friday, however, I also felt a bit lonely after realizing Youngjae wasn't in the house. It was Day 1 of 3 without Youngjae to keep me company in the house. Before I could feel any sadder, it was almost as if the universe heard my cry of loneliness. Before I could even get down about it my phone buzzed. And of course, it was just who I thought it would be.

From: Jackson

Jackson: Marky want to hang out today?

Mark: I just saw you yesterday.

Jackson: That's not enough ;) And you're the one who said: "See you tomorrow."

I did say that, didn't I?

Jackson: And I'm missing you

I blushed reading Jackson's text. Why does he find me so interesting? Even though I must say I missing him a bit too. I could use his wild, fun energy to cheer me up and keep me company.

Mark: Alright fine. But only because I'm lonely.

Jackson: Aww why is my Marky lonely :c

Mark: I'll lyk when I see you. You can come over here. I don't feel like going out.

I texted Jackson the address and before I knew it someone was knocking on the door. I let out a big sigh not wanting to get up and opened the door to see a worried Jackson standing before me. "Hey," I quietly mutter. Jackson said nothing, instead choosing to hug me at the door. "Hey. Why are you lonely? Are you okay?" I look at his worried face and hug him back with one arm. "Yeah...Youngjae just went on a weekend getaway with his boyfriend so there's I'll be alone for the next three days. I don't know why I'm so sad. I just feel lonely." Jackson hugged the elder even tighter. "Don't be sad. I'm here now."

3rd Person POV

The two stepped inside and sat on the couch together as Mark turned on the TV. "I don't even know why I feel a little sad, it's not like I'm completely alone." "Yeah Marky besides like you promised to stay by my side forever, I'll be by your side forever. Count on me." Mark tried not to blush at the comment. He didn't even know why he was blushing, it wasn't like he "liked" Jackson. Mark looked to see the smiling Jackson looking at him warmly.

"...But...what if...you end up leaving me too?" Mark somberly commented. Jackson stared at Mark sadly before sliding over to sit next to him. The older looked at him softly with somewhat sad eyes. Jackson pulled Mark into a side hug. "I'd never leave you." Mark smiled. "I'm so happy I have a friend like you." Friend. The word made Jackson sad.

________________________________________________________________________________

I just want the two of them to end up together already...ugh. Are they cute? Am I doing a good job? Lol I hope I am. This amount of skinship between like bihhhhhhh they so cute.