Chapter 22: Going Home

Mark POV

I returned home that day, the only thing on my mind being what happened between Jackson and I. I worried that someone had heard or seen what went on. I don't even know what came over me that made me hit Jackson. I didn't want to hit him...I just did. I decided to speak to Youngjae about what went on in an effort to clear up how I felt about the situation. "Did you want to hit him?" "I don't know. I guess not." Youngjae scowled. "No. I would never want to hit anyone." "So why'd you do it?" "He was confessing to me and there were people on the rooftop I didn't want them to hear." "Well, they probably heard you yelling at him." "I hope not. That'd be so bad." I realized Youngjae was right, others probably did hear me yelling. Youngjae was clearly annoyed with me, his arms crossed in a serious manner. I felt like I was being scolded by my mother. "Mark let me ask you something." I sit up and face him, my interest peaked. "Why do you care so much about what others think of you and Jackson if the two of you are just friends?" I was left speechless at his comment. I tried to think of a reason, but none could come to mind. Why was I so worried? Was it my reputation? Fear of Jinyoung? I couldn't find an answer. "Couldn't you explain you're just friends?" I didn't speak. "It's late and I have to finish Jinyoung's homework. I'm going to my room." Youngjae knew I was leaving because I couldn't answer. He was annoyed we didn't finish the conversation but didn't say anything as I got up to leave. I felt bad but the conversation only left me feeling more guilty about what I did, and more confused about how I felt about the situation.

Meanwhile...

3rd Person POV

Bambam and Yugyeom were doing their best to comfort the sobbing Jackson back at Jackson's house. The tears wouldn't stop. Jackson had loved Mark, more than he could have ever imagined, and Mark broke him into a multitude of pieces. "Forget about him Jackson, there are so many other people out there waiting for a guy like you," Yugyeom said, rubbing Jackson's back. "Jackson, he was a jerk. It's clear now how he felt. Just let it go," Bambam softly spoke. As much they tried to comfort Jackson, it was no use. He continued to sob and sob. The couple tried everything from words of encouragement to disses about Mark to other guys Jackson would like but Jackson tuned them out. He wanted to keep crying. As his tears continued to fall he thought long and hard about things. He then realized the only way to free himself from the emotional pain he was feeling was to let Mark go. He never wanted to feel like this again. So he was going to let go the best way he knew how. He suddenly stopped crying, surprising the couple. "Jackson?" The Chinese male took one more sniffle and finally spoke, his serious and firm demeanor astonishing his two friends. "I'm going home...I'm going back to Hong Kong."

________________________________________________________________________________

Welp good job Mark...you messed up. You heard right folks Jackson wants to go back to Hong Kong. :( Are you liking the drama? I hope so. This is my fav part of the story. Thanks for reading up to this point loves. I promise it's gonna get better. :)