Chapter 20: What Do I Do?

Mark POV

A week into doing Jinyoung's work and I am the most stressed and tired I have been since coming to Korea. His work along with mine is so overwhelming. I told Youngjae about it and he got really pissed, threatening to go to the school's principal and the student government about it, but I told him not to. Even if they stopped Jinyoung he would still be able to spread news about Jackson and me, which also stressed me out the past week. The thought of being the laughing stock of the school and having everyone talk about me was something I couldn't handle. I questioned everything between us since this happened. I don't like him and if he does like me I feel like such an idiot for playing into everything he's done. Especially that stupid sleepover. I was so stupid for letting him stay over. I probably played right into his trap. That's why I decided to just push Jackson away and give us space. I don't need to risk playing into his feelings even more and the last thing I need is for Jinyoung to see us still together. I just don't know how much more I can take. My phone suddenly went off.

From: Jackson

Jackson: Mark meet me on the rooftop at school tomorrow during lunch. It's crucial.

"It's crucial." As much as I don't want to be near Jackson, it sounds like he really needs to talk to me. He's not just checking up on me or asking me to hang out. He sounds really serious. I tried to give us as much distance as possible, canceling our tutoring sessions, ignoring him in school, ignoring his texts...but I'm still human, and I still care about him. I spend the next half hour contemplating on whether to text him back or not. As much as I want to, I don't want to risk anything so I just leave him on read as I've been doing. However, I will meet him because I'm worried about what he needs to meet me for. This better be good Jackson Wang. God, I'm so confused...I wish I had the answer to everything. I wish I could just make things go back to normal, before all of this craziness. What do I do?

________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was kind of irrelevant and idk why I wrote it...I don't even like how it came out. Sorry bbs. :( I was just trying to show Mark's thinking and inner conflict with the thoughts of others and how he feels about Jackson...