Chapter 17

*Smut

The tequila, salt and lime wedges were splayed out on the marble counter top of the kitchen as you looked on eagerly. You had never been that big of a drinker, always sticking to beer, or now, wine. Hard liquor was never something you cared for, but you wanted to let loose and have a fun night with Chris.

"Okay, you have to tell me how to do this!" you chirped in delight, your eyes wide.

Chris laughed as his hand rubbed your back. "Alright. Do you want me to go first so you can watch me?" You nodded enthusiastically with a bright smile on your face. Chris matched your smile as he poured himself a shot. Placing it down on the counter, he grabbed the salt and licked the corner of his hand; pouring the salt over the wet area. His eyes locked on yours as his tongue darted out and licked the salt off his hand. You gulped, your throat dry as you felt a tingle shoot through your core; wondering what his tongue would feel like on your body. Chris placed the shot glass to his lips, tilting his head back and downing the shot quickly before placing the lime wedge in his mouth, sucking the juices.

His eyes never left yours the entire time and it made you crave Chris sexually. "My turn," you said breathlessly as you poured yourself a shot. Taking the salt in your hand, you had an idea pop into your mind. Wiggling your brows, you crooked your finger in a 'come hither' motion at Chris and he knew just what you wanted. He tilted his head to the side and your tongue darted out, licking his neck. He let out a sinful groan; the sound going straight to your now aching core. Shaking the salt over his neck, you couldn't help but giggle as it made a mess, but you didn't care at this point.

You locked eyes with him and bit your lip seductively. Leaning up on your tip toes, you licked the salt off his neck before quickly grabbing the shot and downing it. The liquid burned your throat but Chris was quick to your rescue, holding the lime wedge in his hand. You didn't even take it from him as you quickly placed your lips around the wedge, sucking the juices and parts of his fingers.

"Fuck that was sexy," Chris rasped as you moved your mouth from his hand. You looked up at him through your long lashes and you grinned.

"Again?" you asked as you began to pour another shot and Chris laughed.

You each had done three shots and you were now situated on the couch, facing one another and laughing together. It felt wonderful to let loose and to relax; the alcohol flowing freely through your body. You weren't drunk, even though you should have been by now, but you had a great buzz going on and you were loving every minute of tonight.

With the past week being just you and Chris, you had grown so fond of him and you could understand why you started a relationship with him. He was hilarious as he kept telling you stories of him and Scott growing up and you nearly peed yourself when he told the story of how he got Scott to piss his pants in front of their hot babysitter when they were younger. You had barely made it to bathroom in time as Chris' laughter was heard echoing throughout the entire house.

You came back from the bathroom to a still laughing Chris and you playfully hit him in the stomach as you sat back down next to him. After using the bathroom, you decided to change from your jeans to a pair of sweat shorts. You lay your legs over Chris and he began to lazily trace his fingers up and down your shins, making you shiver.

"Thank you for tonight," you expressed your gratitude with a smile.

His fingers never faltered as he looked into your eyes, his lips curling up. "Anything for you babe." At his term of endearment, you finally caved. Moving to straddle his legs you leaned down and claimed his lips with yours in a heated and very passionate kiss. Taking his plump lower lip between your teeth, you nibbled gently as Chris' hands came to rest at your hips, squeezing softly; a guttural moan leaving his throat.