Chapter 23

**Contains Smut

Opening the door of the bathroom, you took a shaky breath before walking into the bedroom. Chris was sitting at the end of the bed, hunched over with his phone in his hand. Since he already showered, his hair was wet and he was only wearing a pair of black sleep shorts. His torso was on full display as his back muscles rippled, making your mouth water.

Standing in the doorway, you waited for Chris to notice you and once he finally did, you beamed in delight. "Fahk me," he rasped out causing your stomach to lurch with desire.

Licking your lips you walked towards him slowly, with as much sinfulness as you could muster, swaying your hips as you held your robe closed. He parted his legs as you got near so you could stand in between them. His eyes were already dark with lust as his hands splayed on your outer thighs.

Leaning down you took his left earlobe in your mouth, nibbling on it. "I intend to," you whispered out as an animalistic groan rippled through his throat. That noise he made sent such a craving to your center, one that you had never felt before and you knew you were making the right decision.

"Baby......" Chris breathed out as his hands lightly trailed up and down your outer thigh, "we don't have to do this." The sincerity was in his voice, but after weeks together, you knew him well enough to know what he was really thirsting for; his eyes said it all.

"No, we don't," you quipped, your hands tangling into his shaggy brown locks. "But I want to, and I know you want it too." Chris' hands tightened on your thighs as you spoke, this thumbs stroking your soft legs.

Pressing your forehead against his, your breaths fanned each other as your breathing accelerated, only by a simple touch from him. It took a minute to realize that Chris had yet to see what you were wearing underneath and you pulled away.

You felt yourself blush as his eyes were latched to your body. Getting the courage you needed you let your hand free of your robe as it opened. Chris' lips parted as his eyes grew wide, taking in your choice of apparel for the evening. You were wearing a dark blue lace push-up bra with matching lace boy shorts.

Chris shot up from the bed and stalked towards you, not even given you a minute to calm yourself before pushing you back against the wall and smashing his lips to yours. Heat surged through you veins as one hand tangled in his hair and the other clasped around his neck, holding him to you. He rocked his hips towards you and your mouth parted with a gasp. Chris took the opportunity to push his tongue into your mouth and you moaned in pleasure. He knew just what to do to turn you on and you couldn't wait to have him inside of you.

Trailing your nails down his bare chest, you felt him shiver under your touch. You felt his erection poking at your stomach. He pulled away from your lips as your hand cupped his cock. A grin appeared on your lips as you quickly discarded of his shorts, leaving him fully nude in front of you. Your breathing picked up as your eyes glanced across his glorious body. You wanted to worship him.

Gripping his hardened cock in your hands you sunk to your knees in front of him. Looking up, you saw Chris watching you eagerly with parted lips as you began to pump him. With a sultry smile, you wet your lips before tasting the pre-cum from his tip. You moaned at the saltiness as his hand came to wrap in your long loose curl of hair. It was astonishing how Chris could practically speak through his eyes alone. He was telling you that you didn't have to do this if you didn't want to, but in reality, you had wanted to do this for so long. He had taken care of you, nurtured you and made you feel loved; there was nothing more that you could have done.

Opening your mouth you swirled your tongue around his tip, teasing him a bit before fully taking him into your mouth. Hollowing out your cheeks you began to bob your head back and forth; Chris' hands tightening in your hair but not in a threatening way. You loved having him at your mercy, falling apart at your undoing as you began to suck him off. He was slick in your mouth, coated with your saliva and his pre-cum and you gripped the base of his cock where your mouth couldn't reach. Using your hands and lips together, you began to suck with such fervor before slowing down. Taking your right hand you cupped his balls as you very gently scraped your teeth around his tip. It was enough to send Chris to the breaking point as he pulled out of your mouth. "Enough, I...I don't want to finish like this babe."