Chapter 24

*contains smut

Serene. Tranquil. That was the only way in which you could describe the way you felt as you woke up the following morning. Your body was warm, but that was because Chris was behind you, his right arm draped over your stomach, holding you close.

It had been just over four weeks since your accident happened, and while you hoped to have remembered more memories by now, you were happy with what you did remember. You still had a long way to go to recovering all your memories and you hoped that one day, it will happen. But right now, you were blissfully happy, encompassed in Chris' arms, and fully sated from your sexual encounter last night.

There was a soft grunt coming from behind you as Chris' beard tickled your bare shoulder. Placing a hand over your mouth to stop the giggling, you listened to him opening and closing his mouth, no doubt dry from sleeping all night and well into the morning. It wasn't like you to sleep so late, but it also wasn't like you to get such a well-rested nights' sleep as of lately.

As Chris began to stir from behind, you felt his warm breath on your neck and you couldn't help the moan that escaped from your mouth. Chris' arm tightened around your bare stomach as his lips began to place soft, open mouth kisses along your neck and spine. Instantly your clit was begging to be touched, just at the touch of Chris' soft lips. The fact that this man turned you on with a few kisses made you weak in the knees; and you knew if you had been standing up right now, they would have given out on you.

You felt his tongue begin to graze up and down your spine, just below your neck. "Chris," you softly whimpered. Your bare pussy got wet at his ministrations and you needed to feel him inside you right now. Arching your back, you ass dug into his growing cock as he hissed at the feeling. "I need you Chris," your words nothing but a plea.

You felt him leave your backside and you rolled over to see him fishing a condom out of the drawer; hastily placing it on his ready cock. As he moved to hover over you, you took his cock in your hand and aligned him at your entrance before he stopped you. "Wait wait wait, are you ready?" he asked with concern.

With a provocative smile, your hand left his dick and instead gently gripped his wrist and placed his hand at your open pussy. He groaned when his fingers felt the wetness. "Yeah you're fahkin' ready," he growled before lining his cock up. Drunk or horny, that was when his Boston accent appeared the most. I'll have to remember that you thought to yourself.

In one quick push, he was fully sheathed inside of you as you both cried in pleasure at the feeling. His member filled you to the brim as he gave you a minute to adjust. Once you were ready, you wrapped your legs around his backside, urging him to continue.

Chris wet his lips, your hands tangling in his hair as he began to thrust into you with rapid fire. With just a look, and your cries of desperation earlier, this wasn't going to be slow and sensual but rather rough and quick, just the way you wanted it. He began to pound into you with such fervor you had to place your hands behind you and onto the headboard to keep from moving. His name fell breathlessly from your lips as he moved onto his knees, never slipping out of you. Reaching over he grabbed a pillow and placed it under your ass as your heart skipped a beat. This is new you thought as he began to move his hips back and forth.

"Holy shit," you breathed out as you now understood why he chose this position. His cock was hitting you at such an angle, that his tip kept hitting your g-spot each time he thrusted in and out of you. It was like nothing you had ever felt before. You watched as Chris took his eyes off you and down to where his cock met your pussy, slowly pushing in and out of you in a teasing way and the sounds of you getting even wetter echoed throughout the room. Chris was literally watching his cock enter you as a deep burning of desire flooded your body; it was the sexiest fucking thing you had ever seen.